I'm guessing I should get a screen protector. Which one/brand do you recommend for quality and ease of application?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 08:48 AM
    I use the one that came with my Otterbox Commuter case
    08-18-10 09:08 AM
    ZAGG Invisible Shield.
    08-18-10 12:44 PM
    Ditto on the ZAGG Invisible Shield. Had one on my 8330 and loved it, HAD to get one first day on my 8530.
    08-18-10 07:13 PM
    I just got my "Invisible Gadget Guard" in today's mail. It only took a minute or two to apply, and now that a few hours have passed - even *I* can't tell it's there!

What is Gadget Guard? Invisible Gadget Guard

Unlike similar screen protectors, this one is custom-cut to fit the BB8520, right down to the little 'separators' between Send&Menu, Escape&End keys. Highly recommended!
    08-19-10 08:15 PM
    I have a privacy screen protector on mine + a otterbox defender case! Mine is totally protected.
    08-19-10 09:05 PM
    I have a privacy screen protector on mine + a otterbox defender case! Mine is totally protected.
    How good is the "privacy screen" hate sitting somewhere and someone next to you is reading your texts.

although when i respond " the lady next to me is total snooping and reading what i"m typing" that usually stops them
    08-20-10 08:09 AM
    It works. I don't like how dark it makes the screen though... I had to bump the brightness up to something like 80% rather than 10%...

Also if you get a email or text while the phone is laying on a desk, you can't read the screen anymore at an angle, so you have to pick it up to actually look at it. That got old for me...
    08-20-10 02:51 PM
    Hi, I use Invisible Shield by ZAGG and it is awesome. Pre-cut to fit the 8520/8530 screen and application is fairly easy but you must follow the instructions and keep the screen protector moist to wet when applying it. It is available in www.ShopCrackBerry.com store. I think it was about $14. Hope this helps.
    08-22-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD