My wife has that same one except for her curve and its pink.
    07-01-09 07:50 PM
    Sometimes I use the basic clip holster and other times I use a magnetic pouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 08:00 PM
    Mine goes commando for everyday use cuz I got a belt clip...but I find myself yearning for a case for when I am using shorts or something like that when the belt clip is not practical.
    Still haven't found the ideal case yet though...

07-01-09 08:14 PM
    i have my moods, i either use my seidio innocase and clip combo, or i use the holster that came with the phone, or i just rock it naked and throw it in my pocket, making sure that nothing is in there first of course.
    07-01-09 08:34 PM
    i like it naked just like my gf. or maybe my gf fits better in a bikini. oh well im glad to have her.it makes me happy.
    07-01-09 10:03 PM
    I see what you did there.

07-01-09 10:20 PM
    Just using the screen protector with the oem holster. I find all the cases bulk up the bold too much and also make it harder to use the phone. I got my innocase replaced finally but its just sitting there I dont even use it now.
    07-02-09 01:08 AM
    I'm going to order the Innocase looks very nice.

07-02-09 02:58 AM
    I just use the case that came with it when I put it in my purse. Otherwise, I have to wear scrubs at work and the pockets are real soft, so it stays in there during the day.
    07-02-09 09:52 AM
    You guys should get a case for your cases. Uber protection 2.0

Wear a helmet while you're at it
    Why do you care what someone else does with their phone? You already posted a thread (2, actually) about how "stupid" cases are. We got it. But...everyone doesn't share your opinion (that is what it is, right?). Don't use every thread about cases as an opportunity to rant about how stupid you think they are.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 07-02-09 at 10:05 AM.
    07-02-09 09:54 AM
    My Bold will arrive tomorrow and I am curious what case everyone is using? I have the invisishield on my zune and it does a great job. I am thinking about buying one just for the screen on the Bold then getting a leather case with the belt clip since I use it for work. I really want to protect the screen since it has such great resolution.

Thanks in advance!!
    The Beyza Slimline is awesome! I have a Fortte, and I never use it.
    07-02-09 09:59 AM
    Smartskin by casemate..still have a little trouble with not seeing the keyboard shine through more...
    07-02-09 10:06 AM
    Otterbox Defender while at work..BB black skin at weekends

Robin
    07-02-09 02:14 PM

Why do you care what someone else does with their phone? You already posted a thread (2, actually) about how "stupid" cases are. We got it. But...everyone doesn't share your opinion (that is what it is, right?). Don't use every thread about cases as an opportunity to rant about how stupid you think they are.
    07-02-09 02:19 PM
    Anyways I just put a screen-protector protector on my screen protector. It's tight, yo
    07-02-09 02:20 PM
    Use the holster that came with it and a screen protector. I want an otterbox

07-02-09 02:46 PM
    waiting for this case right now:
    Vintage Collection Blackberry Bold 9000 - BB02-001VIN by more

I'm using a white OEM skin today. the rest of the time I alternate between cozip/seidio innocase. I also have an oem pouch but that one and the case it came with look tacky to me so they stay in the drawer.
    07-02-09 02:59 PM
    waiting for this case right now:
    Vintage Collection Blackberry Bold 9000 - BB02-001VIN by more

I'm using a white OEM skin today. the rest of the time I alternate between cozip/seidio innocase. I also have an oem pouch but that one and the case it came with look tacky to me so they stay in the drawer.
    Beautiful case...thanks for the link.
    07-02-09 03:56 PM
    Mine is naked. I use the Case Mate Fuel to carry it around.

07-02-09 07:53 PM
    Oem swivel holster from rogers. Front flap is starting to crack tho. Might buy a skin next. Would like to be able to put it into my pocket.

07-02-09 08:13 PM
    I use the Smartskin by casemate (black) with Seidio's innocase holster. works well together. Sometimes I put the Smartskin covered Bold straight in my front pocket, when around the house.
    07-02-09 08:15 PM
    Genuine BB black silicone skin, open face. Also, screen protector from cnn.cn.

07-02-09 08:22 PM
    i just converted from BSE to Phantom Skins. I love the shields! adds no bulk and protects the phone from scratches!!
    07-02-09 08:34 PM
    oem belt holster
    07-02-09 09:35 PM
    i used none,

why bother, just change the casing when its deteriorated
    07-02-09 09:57 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD