Otterbox buy.com $30 bones...consider it bulky peace of mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:53 PM
    I have this leather OEM case and I also ordered a couple silicon skins from Ebay.

Oh my gosh, please point me in the direction towards that lovely case!
    08-11-09 10:59 PM

*Not my phone. Just borrowed the shots.
    I have this one in red.

08-11-09 11:02 PM
    I want a slim pouch, but do not like the look of those Sena cases at all. I am hoping for Beyza to release a SlimLine pouch for the Tour like they have for other BB's. I emailed them and they couldn't provide me with any dates
    I just ordered one off their site today........
    08-11-09 11:04 PM
    Oh my gosh, please point me in the direction towards that lovely case!
    Here you go: BlackBerry Leather Folio Pouch for Tour 9630 ...it's available in Black, 'Sandstone' or 'Merlot'...
    08-11-09 11:07 PM
    I got this case off of eBay, but it's sold by DayDeal.com...

08-11-09 11:24 PM
    I got the hard case that comes in the clear, and I HATE it. It really makes it hard to use the keyboard when the case is raised up on the edges. That and it makes the phone feel huge. I have gone back to my BB case that came with it till I can find something thats good.

The phone is so nice looking, that I hate to cover it up.

08-11-09 11:33 PM
    I got the hard case that comes in the clear, and I HATE it. It really makes it hard to use the keyboard when the case is raised up on the edges. That and it makes the phone feel huge. I have gone back to my BB case that came with it till I can find something thats good.

The phone is so nice looking, that I hate to cover it up.

I think we may be over exaggerating here. Huge? Huge is what the VZW skin makes the phone feel like. Or the Otterbox Defender. If you don't want it, you can send it in the mail to me. Ha.
    08-11-09 11:38 PM
    I found a $5 ebay hard shell case for my Tour. I absolutely love it. I also have the white OEM BlackBerry Tour Silicon Skin, the black VZW Silicon case, and my friend gave me one of his Bold holsters, that works great with the Tour in a case, since the Bold is slightly bigger than the Tour.

Post pics if you've got them.

I should probably slow down on the accessories for my Tour.

08-12-09 12:27 AM
    A word of caution about the cheapie ebay click cases. I had two of the ice blue cases with disastrous results. Neither one lasted more than two days and both splintered apart, and I believe it was something with the multicolored material that caused it to shrink. Neither case fit the phone right, as both were so tight on the phone (no skins) that they barely clicked together. I now have a solid black one and have noted no problems. I have an OEM silicone case as a backup but like the feel of the plastic more. The OEM holster is nice and all, but I'm not a belt clippy kind of guy.

08-12-09 12:34 AM
    ah i am also using the blackberry silicone WHITE case. loving how it looks.
    08-12-09 12:41 AM
    I bought it in the VZW store. I may have paid too much for it, but whatever. I'm sure there is one on ebay. Just make sure it's a BB OEM case.

its here at the crackberry store. thats where i got mine.
    08-12-09 12:43 AM
    I'm very OCD and can't stand the whole on the clear hard shell.
    08-12-09 12:43 AM
    Black oem Blackberry skin in the holster that came with the Tour.
    08-12-09 12:44 AM
    Earlier today I ordered an Incipio dermaSHOT silicone case in Dark Purple... I hear that they are some of the best cases to get... They are pretty pricey at $20, but my Tour deserves nothing but the best

I also plan on buying a few from the CB store in pink, white, and possibly red... I love silicone cases!!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=EtI6LEiq
    Last edited by slashette83; 08-12-09 at 01:00 AM.
    08-12-09 12:53 AM
    Is that case any better than the one that comes with the tour ?
    I like it loads better. Doesn't have that cheap feel to it.
    08-13-09 01:45 PM
    I got a smoke grey from Boxwave
    08-13-09 03:09 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD