Hi Everyone,

I am just curious what case do you have on your Blackberry Bold 9700 and which one is GOOD? I plan on getting one... please provide URL!

Thanks!
    01-23-10 02:58 AM
    I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter Case.
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 Commuter Case // OtterBox.com

But I'm also eyeing the Vaja iVolution Top Cases for BlackBerry.
    Vaja - Leather Products

If I ever decided to order one, it will probably be the last thing that I will buy for my phone!
    01-23-10 04:02 AM
    No case, just an 8900 factory sleeve. Fits perfect, fits in my pocket and protects the phone. It was free too because the fianc� liked the factory 9700 holster better so we swapped. Win - win!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 05:15 AM
    I have a seidio innocase, a case mate barely there, and a beyza pouch. I use the case mate the most.
    01-23-10 08:04 AM
    i use a skin on mine, but here is the kicker......It fits perfectly in a Bold 9000 holster with the skin on. You should try it.
    01-23-10 08:42 AM
    No case never carry a case sorry, but the otterbox ones look cool!
    01-23-10 08:47 AM
    I love my otter box impact case. Doesn't add bulk to the phone, even though its a thick rubber casing. Full access to the keyboard, convenience keys, ports and camera. I love it.

01-23-10 09:07 AM
    I'm also using the otterbox commuter. Defender is too bulky for me.
    01-23-10 09:33 AM
    ...just using the holster/beltclip that came with the 9700.
    01-23-10 10:45 AM
    Seidio Innocase II and also have a BB OEM skin
    01-23-10 01:20 PM
    Otterbox Commuter for me.
    01-23-10 01:44 PM
    Just got a Case Mate Signature series for 9700 (the leather one), which I loved on my 8900. Also have a Case Mate Barely There (looks smashing, but I don't know if it offers any protection in a hard fall), and Siedo Innocase.
    01-23-10 02:43 PM
    Ive got a case-mate barely there case on mine. Its open in the front but completely covers the back and two sides-Im fairly easy on my devices.
    01-23-10 05:18 PM
    01-23-10 08:39 PM
    Had the Seido Inocase, sucked....ugly as well. Got the otterbox commuter, EXCELLENT case!!!!! Barely any extra bulk, great grip, seals well, looks great, good price!

I want to get a Vaja iVolution top....looks really nice, just unsure about how it opens...but nothing is sexier than man sewn leather anything.
    01-23-10 09:23 PM
    yest i bought & was usin a hard snap on case but i took it off & im returnin it...i like the protection but its too bulky & hard for me to use the keys on the left & right ends {q, a, alt, etc}...i just ordered a case-mate in royal blue matte yest since it doesnt look like it blocks the area next to those keys {can any1 w/ a case-mate comment on this & how they like it & if they have the royal blue matte one?} im a lil upset i didnt check this forum out sooner b/c i prob woulda gone w/ & might still buy the epik case~it looks awesome! vietalogy how do u like it? is it similar to the toughness of the amzer luxe argyle hard silicon case? i cant post the link to the amzer case b/c i dont have 10 posts yet =( but u can find it on amazon...i tried it out yest @ the mall but didnt get it b/c i wasnt crazy about the argyle pattern...but i liked it b/c its more durable than the soft silicone cases that stretch over time...
    01-24-10 05:39 PM
    Using the Otterbox commuter case with an OEM bold 9000 holster. Works great!

01-24-10 05:51 PM
    I really wish I knew who made the silicone gummy case I have...it's not the OEM RIM one, there's no logo or anything on it. I looked at the RIM one over the weekend and I think mine is a bit thicker than that, and it covers more at the top. I have looked at various ones online and none look like mine lol. I got it at the AT&T store when I bought the phone, and I don't think I got any packaging with it. Anyway, I quite like it, the fit is nice and snug. It does have a seam around the edges and maybe some people wouldn't like that. It doesn't bother me though. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to attract lint/cat hairs but probably all silicone cases would do that.

I have looked at some of the hard cases but I'm not sure I see the point other than customization. I guess it protects the back and some of the sides from scratches, but most leave the whole front of the phone exposed. I like the silicone case because it is a bit higher than the screen and keyboard so should keep things off it a bit better.
    01-25-10 10:11 AM
    I have a Otterbox Defender which I LOVE the most, Epik case which is awesome when im at home and I have skin for it too.
    01-25-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD