Just odered my 9700. I'm looking for a case that protects the screen and almost everything else. Don't want the otterboc defender. I also don't want to put on a screen protector myself. Just looking for something that is built in to case to protect screen. Anyone seen one like that? Thanks
    01-28-10 11:51 PM
    Never seen something like you are describing. I have an epik resin case and a screen protector, and I'm content.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:54 AM
    the closest thing to what youre describing is an Otter, but you dont want that. You may just have to get a case and install the screenguard yourself.
    01-29-10 06:43 AM
    I am using the otterbox commuter and love it. But you would have to put on the screen protector. What didn't you like about the otterbox defender?

01-29-10 07:28 AM
    siedieo 360 case would be up your ally if they made it for the 9700.

01-29-10 07:39 AM
    you know, the OE case is actually pretty cool when you actually start using it... but i guess OP you are looking for a case that protects at all times not just when carrying...
    01-29-10 07:41 AM
    I was iffy on getting the Defender also thinking it would make the phone too big but it really doesn't, it adds just a bit but not over the top. Also it's nice having a case on it all the time and I love how it makes the screen recessed so I can lay it on it's face when listening to radio etc knowing it's not touching the screen on the table. The built in screen protector and keyboard protector is great too. You might consider it some more.
    01-29-10 09:43 AM
    01-29-10 06:56 PM
    I think that has a certain appeal to some, I wonder if that is what the OP is looking for?
    01-30-10 03:06 PM
    any custom made cases for 9700 recommend? i am looking for it for friend's birthday
    02-05-10 01:56 AM
    siedieo 360 case would be up your ally if they made it for the 9700.

I used to be the biggest supporter for this case and bought one for my 9700 the exact day it first was available and boy what a big disappointment. At first is was very smooth and tight, but fast forward two months later and the rubberized keyboard pad is so lose it always snags on my thumb when I scroll down. Plus there is so much flap on the top two rows of letters it is starting to not only look ugly but alway hamper typing. I am not one to bash a product as I always try to find one redeeming quality, but the defects are so glaring I can't point one out. What a big let down this case was. I would steer clear of this case. I would even be hesitant to buy any other one of their cases.
    02-18-10 08:02 PM
    I used to be the biggest supporter for this case and bought one for my 9700 the exact day it first was available and boy what a big disappointment. At first is was very smooth and tight, but fast forward two months later and the rubberized keyboard pad is so lose it always snags on my thumb when I scroll down. Plus there is so much flap on the top two rows of letters it is starting to not only look ugly but alway hamper typing. I am not one to bash a product as I always try to find one redeeming quality, but the defects are so glaring I can't point one out. What a big let down this case was. I would steer clear of this case. I would even be hesitant to buy any other one of their cases.
    i agree had the 360 for my 8900. felt perfect for a few months then the keyboard and screen protector got worn out and made the phone look and feel bad. now i have seidio one with a clarivue screen protector. love it and works perfectly
    02-28-10 03:12 PM
    Blackberry accessories include Blackberry Synthetic Pocket Pouch. BlackBerry synthetic pocket case is surprisingly durable. It held up to heavy bending without any warping and the interior reinforcing material was flexible enough not to break. It is also very easy to put in and take out the blackberry from the pouch without any hassle.
    08-03-10 01:46 AM
    otter box for my doesnt seem comfortable. i'm using invisible shield by zagg from day 1, and after that i use silicon skin (sometimes), or leather pouch.
    08-03-10 06:32 AM
    any case that is super slim that will also fit in the holster as well? and provde a decent protection? thank you!
    08-04-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD