Im curious which band are you guys using that has the best fit. The ones i order suck. i bought the Ikross ones and they dont fit well keep coming up at the corners and are very dirty and have bubbles.. anyone have a brand that they have found works better?
    11-07-07 08:24 AM
    We use the ones from Seidio. I don't know if they are any better than the others but they work great for us. Also, they are pre-cut to fit your device perfectly.

11-09-07 04:48 AM
    I use the FELLOWES ones I bought on a rack at best buy or radio shack (I think both have them)...

I really like them. they have held up well on my last three phones. they are cut to fit..but they have a really cool graph overlay that you peel off when you attach that allows you to make nice even straight cuts. it comes with a little squeegee that you use to apply,

my method is to peel a corner (don;t touch the sticky side with your tips or you will have prints on the screen until you replace, peel half way down holding still covered side of protector, then place peeled end in line with screen...and begin to lay flat while gently pusheing squeegee along protector towards unopened end..

it will just peel itself off and voila... protected from fingernails...keys (you dont pocket that thing do you?) small children (ooooh what's THAT daddy?) and the errant slide across the front seat of the truck and onto a clipboard (yikes...ok it was me)

they are pretty easy to remove and replace when necessary and a pack of ten (which is enough to do like forty on my pearl, the are big) was like 6-7 bucks?) so totally worth the piece of mind...

good luck

-db
    11-09-07 05:01 AM
    Go to invisibleSHIELD | iPod Case, Screen Protector, Cover, Shield, Skin, Invisible Shield

.. for all the info./videos/photos to answer any of your questions. Perfect fit, full or screen only. Life-time guarantee/free replacement.
    11-09-07 10:47 AM
    I use the FELLOWES ones I bought on a rack at best buy or radio shack (I think both have them)...

I really like them. they have held up well on my last three phones. they are cut to fit..but they have a really cool graph overlay that you peel off when you attach that allows you to make nice even straight cuts. it comes with a little squeegee that you use to apply,

my method is to peel a corner (don;t touch the sticky side with your tips or you will have prints on the screen until you replace, peel half way down holding still covered side of protector, then place peeled end in line with screen...and begin to lay flat while gently pusheing squeegee along protector towards unopened end..

it will just peel itself off and voila... protected from fingernails...keys (you dont pocket that thing do you?) small children (ooooh what's THAT daddy?) and the errant slide across the front seat of the truck and onto a clipboard (yikes...ok it was me)

they are pretty easy to remove and replace when necessary and a pack of ten (which is enough to do like forty on my pearl, the are big) was like 6-7 bucks?) so totally worth the piece of mind...

good luck

-db

I use the same ones on my Curve, still on the first one, so far, so good.
    11-10-07 04:54 PM
    Best Skins Ever Home Page worked awesome on my Pearl. It's not just a screen protector but an entire body protector.
    11-10-07 05:16 PM
    Im curious which band are you guys using that has the best fit. The ones i order suck. i bought the Ikross ones and they dont fit well keep coming up at the corners and are very dirty and have bubbles.. anyone have a brand that they have found works better?
    The best ones are the ones Berryman recommended.

invisibleSHIELD | iPod Case, Screen Protector, Cover, Shield, Skin, Invisible Shield
    11-10-07 05:35 PM
    what i really like about the fellowes is that if they do get a scuff (which takes a lot of abuse) you peel it off and put on another... boom.no muss no fuss..after you've done it once it takes like a minute.

you just can't beat the price either...and i can use them on my krzr, my wifes env, my ipod her ipod, my old treo, my daughters ds my sons gameboy...etc etc etc...

and i still have half a dozen in the pack...

-db

how much are those 15 a piece???
    11-10-07 07:20 PM
    Typically I have purchased PocketPCtechs and BoxWave. I have the BoxWave on my 8820 & 8310. On the 8820 they give you two pieces for the back side as well.
    12-04-07 12:45 PM
    sounds to me like invisible shield is teh best one out there... Why should you have to say "if it gets scratched or scuffed"...? Invisible shield DOES NOT scratch or scuff...and there is a LIFETIME warranty... lol, i should be their salesman/distributor!
    12-06-07 10:11 AM
    best skins ever claims to be the same exact material as Invisble Shield..I have both on order, and I am trying to decide if I should cancell the invisible shield product, since its THREE TIMES the price as the "best skin ever"..any suggestions, or has anyone tried both of these??

thanks!
    12-22-07 09:29 AM
    both invisible shield and best skins are the exact same type of material from what I can tell. I bought the invisible shield a while back for my ipod and have recently purchased the best skins for my pearl and PSP. apart from the life time warranty, and a couple other more installation friendly items like squeegee and solution that invisible shield seems to offer, they appear to be the exact same product. very happy with the quality of the best skins product.

if price is a factor, buy the best skins as you won't be disappointed. if price is not a factor, and you are one to like lifetime warranties, then go for the invisible shield. Bear in mind that lifetime warranty only works as long as the company is in business, so assuming that invisible shield stays around for a while, anything goes wrong, you're covered.

I'll likely buy the best skins again given the price.
    12-30-07 02:42 PM
    Having tried several screen protectors in the last couple of months (Seidio, BSE, Invisible Shield)...I can safely say that the Invisible Shield product has the best and most accurate fit of all I've used.

Although it and the BSE product seem to be manufactured out of similar, if not the same material...the BSE piece is not cut as precisely to fit the 83xx screen as the Invisible Shield is, and extends up to cover the entire top portion of the phone above the screen...leaving only a hole for the earpiece speaker. Now, some may like that...but I was concerned with the top edge peeling over time, and didn't like the feel of the rubberized film material against my ear. The Invisible Shield film piece has lower "horns" that fit into the areas to the left and right of the answer/send & hangup/end buttons, and it helps to line the film up perfectly, even for total klutzes like me.

I will say, that price for price, the BSE is the better deal...especially if you'e not as particular about fit and finish as I am. But...if you have a little case of OCD like me...the Invisible Shield will make you smile, even if it is twice as expensive.
    12-30-07 03:47 PM
    I've always heard a lot about Invisible Sheild, Seidio, and BSE, but I've never actually used any...never got around to ordering them (i always went with whatever I could find in the stores...)

Has anyone tried the Clear Protector (Clear Armor) brand? I found it on eBay, and it's about $20 +$2 s+h for a full body + screen set for a BB. Feedback is great, and it has a lifetime warranty and is made of the military grade material that many of the other companies talk about. Just curious...
    12-31-07 10:28 PM
    I've used Invisible Shield as well and have been pleased until they were bought out by Zagg. Since then their shipping takes weeks. Many have had similar problems with them. I hope they can get their shipping issues fixed and not make us wait weeks for the skins.
    01-01-08 02:48 AM
    I've used Invisible Shield as well and have been pleased until they were bought out by Zagg. Since then their shipping takes weeks. Many have had similar problems with them. I hope they can get their shipping issues fixed and not make us wait weeks for the skins.
    I must agree 110%. Until the corporate buyout...which ended in ZAGG being the new company name...I had done business with ShieldZone several times, and enjoyed ultra-fast shipping and service. But, the last two items I have purchased from ZAGG have taken (line you said, JC...) weeks to recieve. Actually, my last purchase took over a month!! I recieved several emails apologizing for the slow shipping...but it was still a drag.

I am in the retail business (automobiles), and I can assure you that, no matter how good your product is...your business can still fail because of poor customer service. There is simply too much competition today..
    01-01-08 06:44 AM
    So for the folks using the fellowes brand...

Are you just covering the LCD or the entire screen, including the "Blackberry" emblem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-08 12:03 AM
    I use the fellows ones as well and love them. I have added them on all phones/smartphones, pda's, Ipod's and even my handheld gaming devices such as my psp and DS. I also like the fact that I can cut to fit and that they provide the little tool.
    01-04-08 01:09 AM
    tried invisible shield as well..slow shipping, then the product didnt install properly.. big bubbles and glue smudges that I couldnt get off.
    Have left them voicemails and sent email, and still waiting for a RMA to use the 30 day "money back" guarantee..will report back on how they treat me.
    01-04-08 02:04 PM
    Four years I have used ScreenPatronus. They are great, usually three to a pack and the price is fair, and shipping is quick. Google for their website, or check eBay.

I have never had a problem with them. I keep one on for 2-3 months and change when I need to.
    01-04-08 02:08 PM
    I'm scared to keep this adhesive cover on. Which brand uses static only and how do those that use it, rate it?

01-04-08 04:01 PM
    I have always used the Invisible Shiled products - they are simply the best ! I did have a shipping issue on my most recent order but the company worked it out and gave me a partial refund for my troubles !! Can't beat that !!

Bottom line - GO WITH INVISIBLE SHIELD
    01-04-08 04:07 PM
    I recently bought the Fellowes brand. They do come in pack of 10 sheets. So far no problems. One these are used I may switch and try another brand.
    01-05-08 06:30 AM
    Go on ebay. the seller id is: dxpro .Nice price, fast shipping. The item is great stay in place and no problem with it since a month.
    01-05-08 07:56 AM
    I'm scared to keep this adhesive cover on. Which brand uses static only and how do those that use it, rate it?

Seidio's Ultimate Guard screen protector uses static only to keep the film in place. I used it for several weeks, and found it to be a good product...but only covers the screen, nothing above or below. Thicker material than some, but very clear...although very prone to getting dust and fingerprints on "down" side prior to installation.

Good product overall...I just found a protector I like more, personally.
    01-05-08 08:55 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD