Like the title says. The T-Mobile one says it doesn't come with a pouch although it should. The Rogers one has a pouch. (I think cause I saw it in the unboxing video) which is
    01-15-09 05:37 PM
    T mobile UK mine came with pouch, USB, Media manager CD, Travel charger and 1GB memory card
    01-15-09 05:42 PM
    What Class rating is the memory card, just wondering?
    01-15-09 08:58 PM
    I'm still confused, does the U.S. version come with a pouch? Because I am about to buy one.
    01-28-09 02:06 PM
    Mine just came and I am Bummed. It has a pouch. So what so I do with a pouch? I don't want to stick this in my pocket all day! I loved the solid plastic holster my 8700g had. It never fell out and was secure to the belt. Ghrrr, been searching for a belt holster for this.
    01-28-09 02:33 PM
    I'm with UK Orange mine came with pouch, USB lead, travel charger, CD, crappy-looking wired headset and 1gig MicroSD card.

All those pissed at not getting a pouch, worry not, the ones out of the box have been reported to seriously drain your battery. Apparently due to the pouch catching a key when inside. So even if you did get one, you probably wouldn't be wise to use it.
    01-28-09 02:38 PM
    Ghrrr, been searching for a belt holster for this.
    A belt holster? Come on, nobody with any style wears a blackberry on a belt.
    01-28-09 02:40 PM
    A belt holster? Come on, nobody with any style wears a blackberry on a belt.
    LOL, It's just every call or text I have to dig it out of my pocket, then out of the pouch. Might be easier access with your manpurse. That holster spoiled me with the ease of access.
    01-28-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD