Well i was wondering if any one makes a fully waterproof case for the curve. My reason for full waterproofing is that i do a lot of kayaking and would like another form of communication since i just lost my radio and dont really feel like blowing another 200 on one right now....
    07-30-08 10:52 PM
    Well i was wondering if any one makes a fully waterproof case for the curve. My reason for full waterproofing is that i do a lot of kayaking and would like another form of communication since i just lost my radio and dont really feel like blowing another 200 on one right now....
    I'm not aware of a water proof case designed for the curve. There are plenty of products available to keep your phone water proof though. Pelican makes numerous sized cases that are 100% water proof. These cases come in sizes to accomodate everything from laptops to GPS devices. There are also water proof bags that will do the same thing available through US Calvary and similar Army/Navy catalogs.
    07-30-08 11:02 PM
    Ya I've got them and use them now but its a royal pain trying to use the trackball in the bag

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD