I love this phone, but my job may be a bit hard on it, is there a decent case available to keep it protected while in use? Or even a belt clip case that is a bit more rugged than average?

Thanks!
    04-30-09 04:28 PM
    That would be the Otterbox Defender, avilable in the CrackBerry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 04:30 PM
    The Otterbox Defender isn't water proof
    04-30-09 04:31 PM
    That would be the Otterbox Defender, avilable in the CrackBerry store.

They are the best available protection for your BB, and have the belt clip ready to go.

04-30-09 04:32 PM
    Now, how much liquid protection do you need? If you are immersing the device, you would probably need another type, possibly an Aquapac or something else. What kind of job are you doing, more info might help with your answer.

04-30-09 04:50 PM
    I do animal control, I spend a lot of time outdoors, in dusty environments, occasional rain (no submersion), bumps and bangs when I have to run faster than what is behind me..
    I am also a hunter, a case that can sit in a pack to protect the phone would be a bonus.
    04-30-09 05:03 PM
    Then the otter box is for you, it's not out for the 8900 yet.
    Linkage
    04-30-09 05:09 PM
    That otterbox is exactly what I am after, thanks for the link. Looks like I am going to have to wait, but at least now I know it exists, or at least will exist.
    04-30-09 05:36 PM
    Hope they'll get it out for you soon. Definitly don't want to hear about your 8900 getting thrashed.

04-30-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD