When I download a wallpaper and save it to "My Photos" do I have to keep it there if I set it as my wallpaper image?

Thanks!
    08-06-09 01:55 PM
    Can move it wherever but need it on phone to use, I made a "wallpaper" folder in my pictures to keep them in so they are easier access

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 02:01 PM
    The wallpaper folder is definitely a plus since I download walls constantly.
    08-06-09 02:04 PM
    Check my wallpaper out!
    08-06-09 02:20 PM
    It was really necessary to start this as a NEW thread??

08-06-09 02:23 PM
    Sorry? I just had a question about wallpapers...
    08-06-09 02:24 PM
    Check my wallpaper out!
    Very nice, better than the boring old VZW grey background.
    08-06-09 02:28 PM
    No, not attacking. No nned to apologize. Went back and read my post. MY apologies - I was agressive for no reason. Sorry.

Your question was just NOT very original and has been addressed a ka-jillion times. Are you familiar with how to search the forums? It may save you time and give you a faster asnswer - PLUS, it won't make too many threads repeated - just a suggestion.

08-06-09 02:28 PM
    I know! I am going to get some more and store them so I can change them up once in awhile. I kept the original theme though, well, I mean I went back to the original theme...I tried some and just decided to stick with this one
    08-06-09 02:29 PM
    No, not attacking. No nned to apologize. Went back and read my post. MY apologies - I was agressive for no reason. Sorry.

Your question was just NOT very original and has been addressed a ka-jillion times. Are you familiar with how to search the forums? It may save you time and give you a faster asnswer - PLUS, it won't make too many threads repeated - just a suggestion.

No problem, I appreciate the advice. I did search beforehand and didn't find anything on my question, but I will check from now on
    08-06-09 02:30 PM
    It's all good. Enjoy your berry. Good day.

08-06-09 02:33 PM
    Thanks, same to you!

So, how do you like my wallpaper!? haha
    08-06-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD