2 questions.. first, not that its that important but is there anyway to set a wallpaper for when your phone is in landscape mode.. i know that when its not locked that its full of icons but when it is locked it would be nice to have a personal touch on it. and second.. can anyone help me with the profile. i have my phone set on vibrate only and it does vibrate... followed by a loud ringtone.. can be a little annoying when your trying to enjoy a movie or are in a meeting.. thanks
    02-16-09 02:17 AM
    I don't think wallpaper in landscape is an option right now.

I am sorry, but I can not assist with the profile question....but to make you feel better, this also drives me crazy. I have tried EVERYTHING and can not seem to make the "no sound in holster" option work. I created a custom profile and selected "vibrate" for all notifications and set volume to "silent". This does the job but sure seems unnecessary.
    02-16-09 12:03 PM
    I don't think wallpaper in landscape is an option right now.

I am sorry, but I can not assist with the profile question....but to make you feel better, this also drives me crazy. I have tried EVERYTHING and can not seem to make the "no sound in holster" option work. I created a custom profile and selected "vibrate" for all notifications and set volume to "silent". This does the job but sure seems unnecessary.
    02-16-09 12:05 PM
    Yes, this can be very frustrating and can create some unwelcome "looks" from people at work who think you are being rude for having your bb turned up (notification sounds)! I hope this will be taken care of in the next upgrade??!!
    02-16-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD