Has anyone else had this issue. I was running 7.1.0.205 but was having screen issues where the calibration seemed off and the trackoad didn't work all the time. So I downgraded to 7.0.0.583 and everything works great but the wallpaper in portrait mode is shrunk. Even the included bb wallpapers do the same. Does anyone have a fix?
    02-08-12 07:58 PM
    fixed the issue. reset wallpaper in Home Screen Preferences.
    myfairkadie likes this.
    02-13-12 07:07 PM
    Has anyone else had this issue. I was running 7.1.0.205 but was having screen issues where the calibration seemed off and the trackoad didn't work all the time. So I downgraded to 7.0.0.583 and everything works great but the wallpaper in portrait mode is shrunk. Even the included bb wallpapers do the same. Does anyone have a fix?
    I've gotten that with various phones and OSes. Each time, it seems I set the wallpaper while in landscape mode. If the wallpaper is set in portrait orientation, it sets correctly & will expand to fit landscape.
    02-14-12 12:56 PM
    fixed the issue. reset wallpaper in Home Screen Preferences.
    Thanks for the info! I opened and closed the slider a bit too fast today and it got stuck on 1/3 wallpaper on the screen. I had read this earlier today, so I just reset the wallpaper and Voila!

Thanks again!
    02-14-12 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD