So here is My question.. I use My phone mostsly for Business as I an owner of a large sales and design firm... and I look at the thread that shows off your wallpaper and see some rather gorgeous women.. so My question is... How do you A) get away with this withe wife (if your married).. and B) use this while at work... I know I couldnt... so this is more of a funny question reather than serious....

02-26-10 08:01 AM
    My shots are my wife.... J/k she does her thing with her phone and I do mine. I'm not in a business enviroment for work so it doesn't matter for me.
    02-26-10 08:04 AM
    All the ones i post are EXs .. well, more like frequent late night visitors still.
    02-26-10 08:18 AM
    Can I come visit?
    02-26-10 09:08 AM
    My wife could care less what I have on my phone, she never looks at it. Because I get company emails via BES, it's normally locked anyway and no one but me sees it. But it's still unprofessional. I remember a YouTube video, where this salesman was giving a Power Point presentation and left his laptop alone a little too long, and his XXX rated screensaver came on.

If you're going to have pictures of women on your phone, make them G-rated photos of your wife. That way you won't get into any kind of trouble, unless you have some really uptight easily offended idiots in your workplace.
    02-26-10 01:19 PM
    Everyone at work knows I'm a sexist pig; I don't try to hide my nudie wallpaper.

jk.
    02-26-10 02:05 PM
    Well from a womans point of view, if my husband had pix like that for his wp on occassion it honestly wouldn't bother me. I'm not a jealous person. But some women may be jealous or are insecure and it would bother them and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 02:23 PM
    Believe it or not some girls are cool.....

One of my friends has a hot tattooed chick on HER bg...
    02-26-10 07:37 PM
    I put tigers on my wallpaper! That's how I does it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 07:56 PM
    well with my gf she doesn't care.. she knows i'm coming home to her every night.. Although I think she tries to compete with my wallpaper by sending me "photos" quite regulalry.. but hey i can't complain about that lol
    02-26-10 10:01 PM
    If you know your wife is going to get mad, don't do it. If she finds your phone or sees the pic, you've got some 'splanin to do. If work doesn't like it, then don't take your personal phone out. If it's a work phone, you probably shouldn't be messing with it anyway.

I don't let anybody see my Media section because their may be some questionable photos on there. Don't go handing your phone to people.
    02-26-10 11:01 PM
    If you know your wife is going to get mad, don't do it. If she finds your phone or sees the pic, you've got some 'splanin to do. If work doesn't like it, then don't take your personal phone out. If it's a work phone, you probably shouldn't be messing with it anyway.

I don't let anybody see my Media section because their may be some questionable photos on there. Don't go handing your phone to people.
    02-26-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD