Hey guys...whenever I add a wallpaper to my Curve it appears on the short menu, but when I press the BlackBerry button to bring up the full menu, the screen turns white and the wallpaper disappears. Is there a setting for this...is this a bug...how do I fix it? Thanks in advance!

Verizon Curve 8330 OS 5.0.0.438
    01-23-10 06:09 PM
    Seems to be a bug with certain themes on the Boost OS5.0. Same thing happened to me with the Precision L theme I have- if I leave the beach scene it comes with, all is fine. Change it to a picture, and it goes all white when you enter the menu.

I switched to the Precision theme that was included with Birdman's v7 hybrid that has the dark blue Precision background for the full menu.
    01-23-10 06:22 PM
    Yeah that's lame...new OS upgrades always seem to fix some problems and break other things...thanks for the help though!
    01-23-10 06:26 PM
    Yeah that's lame...new OS upgrades always seem to fix some problems and break other things...thanks for the help though!
    You might try getting themes made for the 8530, since they should be designed for 5.0. I didn't notice if the same thing happened with the Zen themes that it comes with though, I didn't keep them long enough to change the wallpaper.
    01-23-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD