So, I made myself a wallpaper and I emailed it to my phone and saved it on the memory card. When I set it as my wallpaper, it doesn't show up. There's only a black screen where the wallpaper is supposed to be. I tried a Batt Pull and all. Any help?
    06-12-09 07:05 PM
    When you get to the picture you want, hit the blackberry button then click "reset wallpaper" the click "set as wallpaper" or something similar to that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:17 PM
    I'm sorry, it says "homescreen image not "wallpaper". If that doesn't work, I'm not sure after that.

06-12-09 08:20 PM
    Yeah, I've tried that repeatedly, it didn't work. =[

06-12-09 08:35 PM
    You might also try the option to fit to screen and then set as wall paper. If that does not work, try saving it to the device memory and trying again. I assume the pic you have is a jpg.
    06-12-09 08:41 PM
    Maybe your media card is corrupted, that happened to me the other day and to a few others, you could search the forums for media card problems, I was told to format it and that worked after I lost all of my pictures but now that I think about it, I shouldn't be giving advice to something I'm not very familiar with. I hope someone can help fix your problem.

06-12-09 08:43 PM
    Wow....the misinformation people give..

OP:

1)Go to your pics
    2)Click any pic
    3)BB Button > Reset Homescreen Image
    4)Pull up the photo you wish to use
    5)Zoom in to it
    6)BB Button > View Actual Size
    7)BB Button > Set As Homescreen Image

That will work
    06-12-09 09:19 PM
    Well I went to options straight from the homescreen, instead of using the media player and selecting the pic from there. It finally worked, thanks for the hp guys.

06-12-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD