ive tried for 2 days to make a few pics for my storm for some reason it wont let me are you guys having any problams with it
    12-06-09 10:16 AM
    ive tried for 2 days to make a few pics for my storm for some reason it wont let me are you guys having any problams with it
    The image has to be a jpg file, if it isn't you can just use Paint to save it as a jpg file. I just made a wallpaper for the storm with no issues!
    12-06-09 10:19 AM
    The image has to be a jpg file, if it isn't you can just use Paint to save it as a jpg file. I just made a wallpaper for the storm with no issues!
    ive been useing jpg files and still nothing,thank you
    12-06-09 12:19 PM
    ive been useing jpg files and still nothing,thank you
    Would you be able to attach one of the images your trying to resize for your storm so I can see if I can figure what's going on for ya?
    12-06-09 12:24 PM
    moving to storm forum
    12-06-09 06:39 PM
    Would you be able to attach one of the images your trying to resize for your storm so I can see if I can figure what's going on for ya?
    I'm having the same problem with wallpaper maker...

It appears to upload the file with no error and them doesn't take me to step 2...

Is there a file size limit? I have several pics from my camera that i would like to use but are larger files. is that the problem?

Can the attached file be made into a 9630 wallpaper?

Any assistance would be great.

PS found this thread on a search of Wallpaper maker...
    12-06-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD