how to change the wallpapers in places other than jus the home screen. i tried searching but didnt go too well for me. if sum1 could help or redirect me it would b greatly appreciated
    01-30-09 09:49 AM
    I hope this answers your question...

Media > Pictures > Choose the picture > Menu > Set As Home Screen
    01-30-09 09:54 AM
    I hope this answers your question...

Media > Pictures > Choose the picture > Menu > Set As Home Screen
    i kno that part but is there a way to set a picture so that its in the background once u press the balckberry menu button to access the other apps?
    01-30-09 10:00 AM
    that has to be built into the theme itself, otherwise you'll have the blue screen no matter what you set the home screen to.
    01-30-09 10:05 AM
    okay now I understand. It depends on the theme you choose. The OEM theme that comes with the BB has the original background. You'll have to change your theme to do that.
    01-30-09 10:06 AM
    ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i guess ill look for themes then... but how will i kno if the themes support multi backgrounds b4 i download and install them? is there a certain file type or do i jus have to hope they have a description?
    01-30-09 10:07 AM
    okay now I understand. It depends on the theme you choose. The OEM theme that comes with the BB has the original background. You'll have to change your theme to do that.
    thnx sr bob
    01-30-09 10:07 AM
    ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i guess ill look for themes then... but how will i kno if the themes support multi backgrounds b4 i download and install them? is there a certain file type or do i jus have to hope they have a description?
    Most developers will show you the screen shots of their work. You'll just have to look around.
    01-30-09 10:08 AM
    ok found a theme, downloaded, installed it, now i doont kno how to change the background when the phone is closed lol. the picture behind the clock... any help?
    01-30-09 11:00 AM
    That is not an option, the picture behind the clock is a fixed part of the theme.
    01-30-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD