I took some pictures on my recent trip to NYC and tried setting the one as my wallpaper, and it set. However, its only the corner of the picture. What I mean is if you were to look at the picture and hit view actual size and just see a portion of it.... thats what the wallpaper does. Any help?
    03-06-11 02:25 PM
    I took some pictures on my recent trip to NYC and tried setting the one as my wallpaper, and it set. However, its only the corner of the picture. What I mean is if you were to look at the picture and hit view actual size and just see a portion of it.... thats what the wallpaper does. Any help?
    You need ro resize your pics. Torch uses 360 x 480 size pics. You can either resize it on your desktop or you can use an app on your phone to do it. I think the name of the phone app is Resize It. Do a search for it in the forums or just google it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 03:10 PM
    There are 2 things you can try that come to my mind. One is to resize the pic on your computer then load it back onto your phone to use.

The second is what I did with a few pics and it worked for me --- if you move/zoom into the pic (just barely) so it's not the regular view then hit the "set as wallpaper", it should fit the screen better. So, since you can't zoom out from an original pic, zoom in very slightly.
    You can try that and see if it works for you.
    03-06-11 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD