How do you actually put stuff in the wallpaper folder? When I open the folder, it says:

"No Picture

You can add pictures here using the cut, copy and paste feastures or sync with your computer"

Its nothing big but I would like to better organize my pictures and put some good wallpaper inside that folder. How can I do it?

- Charles
    11-13-10 02:41 AM
    How do you actually put stuff in the wallpaper folder? When I open the folder, it says:

"No Picture

You can add pictures here using the cut, copy and paste feastures or sync with your computer"

Its nothing big but I would like to better organize my pictures and put some good wallpaper inside that folder. How can I do it?

- Charles
    You have no default wallpapers? I believe by default the wallpaper folder is unusable. Least I cant get to it via desktop. Doesn't even show as a folder on my phone when plugged in.
    11-13-10 06:21 AM
    I have the default theme wallpaper but I think it isn't located there and its integrated into the theme.

Now that I have a couple of extra wallpaper, I would like to organize it better and would like to put it into the "Wallpaper" folder.

- Charles
    11-13-10 09:52 PM
    There's the default wallpaper folder, and then I just made my own "Blackberry Wallpaper folder" to put my own wallpapers in. Doesn't really bother me.
    11-13-10 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD