I have had my Torch since launch day and have upgraded to .246. Love, love, love it by the way. When I turn the phone to landscape mode there is a different wallpaper than in portrait mode. I have gone to the options menu and the wallpaper that is set up there is the one that shows when the phone is in portrait mode. Why is the wallpaper different for the two modes and where do I go to make it the same for both modes?
    10-27-10 10:12 PM
    Are you using the stock theme? If you are the landscape should be a crop or a fit-to-screen of the portrait wallpaper. From what I've seen so far landscape wallpapers aren't user-selectable yet.
    10-27-10 11:28 PM
    I like the stock theme. Ive seen it all. so i dont have to download more themes for my phone.
    Last edited by brent21holmes; 11-21-10 at 10:44 PM.
    10-27-10 11:33 PM
    For me the issue is different. I have the same wallpaper for portrait and landscape, but when i go into landscape mode, the wallpaper gets pixelated. I've tried to look for options but in vain. And the wallpaper is the stock one.
    Any Ideas???
    10-28-10 01:24 AM
    It crops your picture to fit landscape, that's why its pixelated. Mine is the same way. As far as have 2 different wallpapers I wish I could.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 01:50 AM
    For me the issue is different. I have the same wallpaper for portrait and landscape, but when i go into landscape mode, the wallpaper gets pixelated. I've tried to look for options but in vain. And the wallpaper is the stock one.
    Any Ideas???
    It's basically just a zoomed-in version of your portrait wallpaper. If you're using the stock wallpaper you can fix the problem by switching to another wallpaper or look for a higher resolution version of the stock wallpaper if you happen to like that one.
    10-28-10 02:13 AM
    I like the stock theme too. How do I get the portrait wallpaper to be the stock one? When I try to change it, that wallpaper is not one of my selections. I have changed my theme to the htc Incredible theme if that makes a difference.
    10-28-10 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD