Brand new Blackberry user here and I'm stumped! I downloaded some wallpaper and placed it on my home screen but couldn't see it for all of the icons on the screen. I created a new file folder and placed some of my more frequently used icons inside of it (INCLUDING the one needed to change my wallpaper). Now when I click on the new file folder the wallpaper blocks my view of the icons! I'm unable to change or remove the wallpaper - back to the blocked icon - or access many of my other programs and tools! PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance!
    11-07-07 03:23 PM
    WOW, never heard of that in my life, pull the battery out of your phone, once it's back up see if that corrected the issue, if not try and delete the folder all this stuff is in...post back after that with any issue/error messages you may come across cause this is def a weird one I never came across.
    11-07-07 03:39 PM
    Removed the batter and "rebooted". It WORKED! Funny thing is... that is what I usually try first, but it seemed SO unlikely that it would actually work that I never did! Thanks again!!
    11-07-07 04:45 PM
    no problem, welcome to cb.com
    11-07-07 04:47 PM
    When in doubt, pull the battery out! I was borrowing that from another user, so sorry if I did not have permission.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD