I am looking for a good app that automatically changes my wallpaper every few hours. I tried MIA WALLPAPER, but I think it's slowing my phone down. Any suggestions
    08-20-09 11:47 PM
    Look here, any app that changes that often will slow your phone no matter what.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/au...lpaper-289835/
    08-21-09 12:03 AM
    There's a CB member that has an app for this. Not sure of website name google "shao soft". The member is named shao128. Do a forum search for his app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 12:04 AM
    Thank you for your help. I love the Crackberry Community
    08-21-09 12:17 AM
    Thank you for your help. I love the Crackberry Community
    Hey idk if you found anything yet but i use this one...
    WallpaperShuffle - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Its Pretty neat.. Donno if you are willing to pay 3 bucks for it I bought it on sale for 99cents about a week ago..
    08-21-09 02:37 AM
    I grabbed the wallpapershuffle app last week when it was $1 and it was def worth it. I haven't really noticed any lag caused by it. Works great, cool app.

08-21-09 02:44 AM
    By the way... For anyone else reading this who's running an OS below 4.7 - wallpaper shuffler programs don't work for OS under 4.7.

So, if you (like me) are running 4.5 on VZW then you're gonna hafta wait for update to use this sort of app.

08-21-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD