I have the T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and my friend has the Sprint BlackBerry Pearl 8130. She has a few wallpapers that I absolutely love but came default with the phone and are locked on there. Is there ANY way to get those wallpapers somewhere on the net? Maybe screenshots so I can have them for my phone?

I'm mainly looking for the Hibiscus Flower wallpaper.

Thanks for your help!
    04-25-08 01:40 AM
    Did you check the pre-loaded pictures on your phone?
    04-25-08 01:44 AM
    Did you check the pre-loaded pictures on your phone?
    Of course. We don't have any of the same ones.
    04-25-08 01:46 AM
    Go to AddBerry: Wallpaper, Themes, and Applications for your BlackBerry and click applications. Download BB ScreenShot and then on the BB open up the image in media. Plug the BB into the PC and open the program you just downloaded, it will automatically take a shot so ignore that one, wait until your in/out arrows (top right) have gone and then take another (press y on the PC)

Then go to C:\documents and settings\((your username))\desktop there should be to .BMP Bitmap images there- they're the screenshots.

If you want to save space on the BB and the PC, open the good one (no arrows) in paint and click file \ save as. From the drop-down list select PNG. Once saved, delete the bitmaps from your desktop.

Need further help? Contact me;
    [email protected]
    20650E97

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 01:48 AM
    Need further help? Contact me;
    [email protected]
    20650E97

I don't know if my friend would be ok with me downloading BBScreenShot on her phone. Actually, I'm almost positive she wouldn't. I do appreciate the help though.
    04-25-08 01:56 AM
    I don't know if my friend would be ok with me downloading BBScreenShot on her phone. Actually, I'm almost positive she wouldn't. I do appreciate the help though.
    You don't put it on the phone. Download it to your computer.
    04-25-08 02:00 AM
    You don't put it on the phone. Download it to your computer.
    Gotcha... I re-read that and I understand. She is just really picky about letting anyone even touch her phone. I was just hoping someone else had come across the same issue and maybe already had the pictures.
    04-25-08 02:03 AM
    Have you tried to Bluetooth the wallpapers from her phone to yours? My son does that with locked ringtones and wallpapers to get them from and to his friends phones.

04-25-08 01:29 PM
    OOOH good idea. So do I just enable Bluetooth and pair with her device then hit menu and send Bluetooth? I've never used Bluetooth on my blackberry.
    04-25-08 04:53 PM
    You'll have to go to Media on your phone, highlight pictures, press menu and choose receive using bt. Otherwise the transfer will fail.
    04-25-08 05:04 PM
    That's what I meant. Hit menu while the picture is selected :P
    04-26-08 03:30 AM
    It wouldn't let me send my pre-loadeds. Thats why I gave you the long way to do it!
    04-26-08 04:45 AM
    I go to either Mobango.com or Zedge.net to get carrier wallpaper and ringtones. Both are good sites for hard to find downloads...
    04-26-08 10:08 AM
    I personally would never use stock wallpaper...I know not everyone is me...
    But if I wanted say...a hibiscus flower...I'd do an image search through Google or some other image source, save it to my comp, rework it in Photoshop to fit my taste, then upload it to my phone in the proper resolution, then upload it here for fellow BB users to appreciate.
    Speaking of, did you happen to check the Wallpaper Uploads section? Maybe someone has already done it...kinda surprised no one else suggested this.
    04-26-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD