Hello, I am new to BB and CrackBerry and I am trying to put a new wallpaper on my new BB Curve 8900. I have chosen the wallpaper I want and downloaded it to my computer, but now how do I get it from my computer onto my 8900?

Thanks,

Ben
    07-02-09 11:49 PM
    An easy way is to mail it to yourself at one of the e-mail addresses you have on the BB, and then open the attachment in the BB and use the menu key to tell it to set the picture as the screen background.
    07-02-09 11:55 PM
    Plug in your BB via USB and a prompt to open your files should appear. Go to the folder that says Pictures and just drag and drop the wallpaper in there. Then once on your phone, go to Media>Pictures, find the wallpaper, press Menu>Set Image as Background
    07-02-09 11:57 PM
    ok i set a picture as my background but when i hit the menu button the picture goes away and the background turns blue?..is there any way to change it so that the picture stays there while in full menu mode?
    07-08-09 10:55 PM
    or you could also bluetooth it to your hp. pair the devices and opt for your bb to receive it.
    07-08-09 11:15 PM
    when i press the menu button i have "set as caller ID" but not "set as background"
    07-19-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD