Today only. Get Visual Arts automatic wallpaper changer for 99 cent.

To purchase

Click here https://www.mobihand.com/product.asp...%20the%20Storm

Promotion code: 99
    03-06-09 11:28 AM
    This always happens after I pay full price (fool price) for something
    I like this app, tho. worth the memory requirements, imho.
    03-06-09 11:34 AM
    How many different wallpapers are there? Is there a way to say which wallpapers you like (kind of like the G1 app ? ).
    03-06-09 11:38 AM
    How many different wallpapers are there? Is there a way to say which wallpapers you like (kind of like the G1 app ? ).
    you just point it to a directory on your internal memory OR your SD card and it will slideshow those photos as your background. you pick the interval... lots of other options.
    03-06-09 11:42 AM
    You set it to cycle through a folder of pics on your phone so you can have as many as you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:43 AM
    Ah thanks for clarifying this. I will not be getting this app because I do not have any backgrounds on my phone. If I did this app would be amazing! Good work OP
    03-06-09 11:52 AM
    This always happens after I pay full price (fool price) for something
    I like this app, tho. worth the memory requirements, imho.
    Does it eat memory or is it a big program?
    03-06-09 11:57 AM
    Ah thanks for clarifying this. I will not be getting this app because I do not have any backgrounds on my phone. If I did this app would be amazing! Good work OP
    you don't necessarily need backgrounds. Just take some pics with your camera and use them as your wallpapers.
    03-06-09 11:57 AM
    Site must be hammered or something. Its running slow as sh!t.
    03-06-09 12:12 PM
    Does it eat memory or is it a big program?
    i haven't quantified how much memory it uses, but i figure it must be fairly substantial and it is running alllll the time. also, the phone hangs a bit when it is making the bkg swap. i found it hangs less, however, if you store your bkgs on the internal memory instead of on the SD card.
    in general, i try to avoid apps that are running constantly, but I think this one is worth it.
    03-06-09 12:17 PM
    Great app...First one I purchased after getting my Storm. There are plenty of places to get free backgrounds from...I use 50 of them. Check this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/wa...-yours-109183/
    03-06-09 12:45 PM
    great, thank you!
    03-06-09 01:05 PM
    i haven't quantified how much memory it uses, but i figure it must be fairly substantial and it is running alllll the time. also, the phone hangs a bit when it is making the bkg swap. i found it hangs less, however, if you store your bkgs on the internal memory instead of on the SD card.
    in general, i try to avoid apps that are running constantly, but I think this one is worth it.
    it all depends how ofter you want the wallpaper changed.
    running in the background doesnt mean it is processing. as for VA it just waits and then calls the system to change the wallpaper.

the delay you are experiencing is the OS loading the wallpaper. if you set it to every 15 mins then you shouldnt have any problems but every 5mins you will see abite of delay.
    03-06-09 01:31 PM
    I just downloaded the program, and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Any tips? Thanks
    03-06-09 02:04 PM
    I just downloaded the program, and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Any tips? Thanks
    did you check the Enable checkbox, select a picture folder and then goto the Timer screen and set the delay time to change?

try setting it for 10 seconds and the goto the HomeScreen where you see the wallpaper and wait for it to change
    03-06-09 02:16 PM
    THANKS FOR THE HELP This app is sweeeeeeeeeet
    03-06-09 02:21 PM
    damn, i JUST bought this too!
    03-06-09 04:16 PM
    Just bought it.It looks sweet an runs good
    03-06-09 06:53 PM
    Great share there Smiley.
    03-06-09 06:54 PM
    we are extending the sales for this weekend.
    03-07-09 09:56 AM
    Any possibility of an app like this on the curve?
    03-22-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD