So I love the videos4blackberry.info site, and have downloaded some videos to my 8100 pearl, however I have never been able to playback the longer tv shows(usually the hour-long shows) like Lost, or CSI: Miam, or BSG. I can download and watch the Simpsons and the office, and lil'bush. If any of you have any suggestions for me that would help. I have dragged and dropped onto my media card, as well as used the Desktop Manager. Please help if you have any suggestions.
    05-23-08 04:16 PM
    I'll make sure Bla1ze knows about this thread to try and come help you.
    05-23-08 08:43 PM
    I am having the same problem! It seems that any 3g video I have that is over 100mb will not play? I have been looking all day for a program that will split my 3g video file into part 1 and part 2. Thinking that will fix the issue? If someone knows the answer to this problem! That will make my train rides so much better..lol..thanks
    05-23-08 09:24 PM
    I'm still looking into this issue...

problem I'm having is that I'm unable to recreate the issue myself...

I remember when I first started doing it with my pearl, I had the same issue but I cant remember for the life of me how I fixed it.
    05-23-08 10:27 PM
    having similar issues with my 8830 we... i've only downloaded the hour long shows, but i'm going to download the shorter ones to see if theres a difference...
    05-24-08 05:30 PM
    The 8830's are BAAAD for it, their like super picky for some reason...I just find it odd that this JUST started happening for some people.
    05-24-08 05:59 PM
    well, i've never played much with it... and i DID just switch to the 4.2.2.176 from vzw... i guess i struck gold with this phone (notice the sarcasm)
    05-24-08 08:05 PM
    Its funny i put my sd micro in my friends phone. Its one of those small bb's and it played all of the long movies with no problem...This is killing me not knowing why! I hope someone figures this out. I want to watch this Richard Pryor live on the sunset strip..lol..
    06-03-08 06:10 PM
    Hey I actually NEVER have problem any video on my bb from video4blackberry.com, SO FAAR!

I suspect that video's size 320x240 won't work on your 8100.. I just guess..
    06-04-08 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD