11-21-10 04:58 AM
85 1234
tools
    My son would like to have most of the list of anime and game tones but is not on a phone with email. Is there a way for me to get them and text them to him? May be a stupid question but I'm still pretty new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 06:41 PM
    berrymom, if your son's phone has bluetooth capabilities, you can download the songs to your phone and send them to his. I don't really think there's a way to send them to him through text message.
    07-08-08 01:32 PM
    If he has email, can I send them to him even though he isn't on a BB? I guess that's a stupid question.

07-08-08 01:51 PM
    If you send them to his email, he'll only get the songs on his computer, not his phone.

Also, please don't finish every post with any form of "this might be a stupid question". It only annoys people, and it's ok to be a beginner.
    07-08-08 02:02 PM
    Thanks! Can I think it? LOL

07-08-08 02:06 PM
    That is so bad *** iv alawys wanted the Fanfare as a ringtone..
    07-08-08 08:31 PM
    If you send them to his email, he'll only get the songs on his computer, not his phone.

Also, please don't finish every post with any form of "this might be a stupid question". It only annoys people, and it's ok to be a beginner.
    I tried and failed. The devices paired fine and it appeared to go ok but it never appeared in his content manager. Sprint told me I can't send via BT since he's not on a BB. Does that make sense?

07-08-08 08:40 PM
    My kids both have LG Chocolates & I'm able to send them the ringtones from my BB. If they're able to use mp3's as ringtones, then it'll work. You have to send them as MMS messages.
    07-09-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks Sandi! I'll try that when I get home tonite.

07-09-08 01:27 PM
    PM sent!!! These are awesome!!!

07-09-08 02:07 PM
    Hey great ringtones do u have anything from Devil may cry 1 2 3 or 4
    07-12-08 09:37 PM
    most of my tones are from MGS. i got them from ign a couple years ago
    07-15-08 07:59 PM
    Ive got a ton from Bioshock
    07-16-08 10:03 AM
    Hey great ringtones do u have anything from Devil may cry 1 2 3 or 4
    Thanks!

I don't; but if you give me the names of some of your favorite songs from the games, I'm sure I could make the ringtones for you.
    08-26-08 06:50 PM
    I've been trying to find some of the stage music from various NES games (Megaman, TMNT, Tecmo Super Bowl) and some sonic the hedgehog stage themes (2 and 3 had best music IMO.
    Anyway, is there a way to change .nsf (nintendo sound file) to mp3 to facilitate ringtone usage? Or easier, I guess, know of a site where tones like these may already be available? Thanks in advance

09-01-08 04:08 PM
    i want the ringtone thats in the ff7 movie that would be great thanks
    09-09-08 11:27 PM
    Kenshin, do you mean the fanfare? That's already included in the FF7 bundle.

09-09-08 11:41 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you. I love the fanfare ringer.

Out of curiousity you wouldn't happen to the OP theme from Fate/Stay Night would you? I have the ost, but for some reason they didn't include the OP theme.

09-24-08 01:35 AM
    I'm glad. Thanks for the thanks.

I don't have it, but I can get it fairly quickly. I just need to know which opening theme you want. (Is it from the anime, or the game opening? And if it's from the anime, which opening song?)
    09-24-08 07:55 AM
    my text message sound is someone getting chainsawed in Gears of War
    02-10-09 07:02 PM

Hello. What about the theme song from Halo 3?
    02-20-09 11:08 PM
    Sorry to bother you with another ff7 request, but could you possibly make a ringtone for the battle theme from advent children? You know the one they did solely on piano? That would be awesome.
    07-10-09 01:12 AM
    I'd love for my text notification to be the Level Up Clip from Fallout 3.. do you have anything like that?

Also, for anyone looking for old 8-bit songs in mp3 format, there are a few bands who just play old nintendo music. The Minibosses, The Advantage, and The NESkimoes are the first ones that spring to mind.
    07-14-09 09:44 AM
    is there any way to get the gutiar riff that plays when the fight is over from gears of war?

I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find it

07-14-09 10:35 PM
    I'd be interested in a Ring tone from the teen titans animated series. Not the theme song but the "midi tones" that the communicater in the series made.

This would be the perfect tone for when my son calls me.
    07-15-09 10:30 AM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD