What's up y'all. I have a Seidio Innocase 360 and did an unboxing/first look of it so that any of those who may be interested in it can get a more in depth look at it. I'm trying it out for a few days as well and will do a follow-up video to let you know what I think about it.

I bought and received my Innocase Surface I in the mail yesterday and have not yet opened it up. I'll be doing an unboxing/first look of that too. I might do it today, so be on the lookout for that.

Check it out:

9/6/09 UPDATE:
    Here are my follow-up thoughts of using the Innocase 360 after a few days:

Search keywords: seidio innocase 360 holster ii surface combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin pouch oem crackberry
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-06-09 at 12:24 PM.
    09-04-09 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the video Kingzee. I've had my 360 for one week now and I absolutely love it! The protection is unparalleled. I thought you had said that this much protection was too much for you?

Anyway, I do have a question about your case. I notice that after a few hours of having my case on the device, a circular, almost spiral imprint appears in the center of the screen/protector. I contacted member seidioseidio who was nice enough to respond and told me that it was because of static electricity created between the screen and the protector. I can wipe it away, but it still bothers me considering even if I do clean it, it will still reappear within a few hours. I am trying to figure out if this will eventually go away or if I have a defective case.

Does that happen to you?
    09-04-09 11:11 AM
    Hey JorGeorge,

I have not had that happen to my case. I no longer have the screen protector on my phone either, as mentioned in the video. I've been using it for two days now as well.

I'm trying out different cases to see how I like them. I'm surprisingly impressed with this one. I doubt it will remain my everyday case, but its good to have if I know I'll ever go hiking, to the beach and more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-04-09 at 11:23 AM.
    09-04-09 11:19 AM
    kingzee, thank you always for the great video reviews as they help tremendously
    09-04-09 11:32 AM
    Thanks myersau! I actually like this case a lot. LOL! Didn't think I would, but it has a lot of practical uses for instances in which you really want to make sure your phone is protected. I like cases for my phone like my wife does pocketbooks!
    09-04-09 11:40 AM
    I like this case. Had it for a week now. I too do not like it for the everyday because I can't put it in my charging pod. But it is excellent for those times when I need the extra protection. BTW. Innocase Surface II is on the way.
    Last edited by Milt10; 09-04-09 at 12:02 PM.
    09-04-09 11:46 AM
    I like this case. Had it for a week now. I too do not like it for the everyday bacause I can't put it in my charging pod. But it is excellent for those times when I need the extra protection. BTW. Innocase Surface II is on the way.
    Milt10, do you also get the circular/spiral imprint in the center of the screen?
    09-04-09 11:47 AM
    Agreed. Zee you make great videos and they give us a lot of good info. Keep it up buddy.
    09-04-09 11:49 AM
    Milt10, do you also get the circular/spiral imprint in the center of the screen?
    Never got the imprint you mentioned. Then again, I wipe the screen pretty often. I hate smudges.
    09-04-09 12:01 PM
    Once again, thanks for the review!!
    09-04-09 01:59 PM
    Thanks folks! Got another coming soon!
    09-04-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks for the review. Asked for both cases for bday.

09-04-09 09:52 PM
    Z...your accessories review videos are very helpful when determining which seidio case to purchase. Plus I hate ordering accessories online blindly and end up not disliking it.

Im leaning more toward the Innocase ll combo, the seidio 360 I mainly like because it better protect against water i.e sun shower, actual rain.

Great reviews...thx
    09-04-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks bluelaser! Glad to be of help!

09-04-09 11:19 PM
    Nice review but don't like the case. I'll wait for the innocase 2.
    09-04-09 11:57 PM
    Good job. Keep the videos coming.
    09-05-09 12:05 AM
    Thanks datdude11!

09-05-09 10:34 AM
    When are you planning on doing your review of the case?
    09-05-09 10:47 AM
    I'll probably do my follow up review tomorrow. I'm using it right now too. I really like it. Thing about it is that I can use it for those times when I know extra protection will be needed. I switch cases for the task at hand.

09-05-09 11:14 AM
    Nice! Ill be waiting patiently for ur review.

09-05-09 11:41 AM
    Z do you have a review for the epik case? A actual video review? Thanks
    09-05-09 12:20 PM
    Z do you have a review for the epik case? A actual video review? Thanks
    No, but I've thought about doing one. I'll jump on it! You've confirmed things...
    09-05-09 01:26 PM
    I own the epik and really dig it. I'm leaning towards picking up the Innocase II after seeing your review. Please do a vid of the epik. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on how the epik compares to the Innocase II.
    09-05-09 04:51 PM
    I should add that you do excellent reviews!
    09-05-09 04:52 PM
    Thing about it is that I can use it for those times when I know extra protection will be needed. I switch cases for the task at hand.
    Hmm... you may be onto something. I could see how this would be the ideal case for a beach trip.
    09-05-09 05:16 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD