Just finished a first look video of the Seidio Premium Leather Pouch for the Tour 9630.

Enjoy!

Edit: Correct video now referenced. Sorry!

Search keywords: seidio innocase snap hybrid surface ii 360 holster combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin leather pouch oem crackberry
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-17-09 at 10:58 PM.
    09-17-09 03:26 PM
    Zee, I think you linked us to the wrong video.
    09-17-09 03:50 PM

There ya go.

Edit : Great job again btw. I think I'm going to buy this pouch based on your review. I've been looking for a good horizontal holster without the swivel (so it sits closer to my body). I like that it has the extra room, and even though I don't have an Innocase, I wanted the extra space. :-) Thanks again Zee. Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by -allison-; 09-17-09 at 07:30 PM.
    09-17-09 07:09 PM
    Thank You.

I think I might hop on this if the Innodock comes out anytime soon. Another nice review as expected Kingzee
    09-17-09 08:55 PM
    Thanks guys! I appreciate y'all!
    09-17-09 10:59 PM
    Good review. Def. getting this leather holster. Looks professional.
    09-18-09 12:53 AM
    Thank You.

I think I might hop on this if the Innodock comes out anytime soon. Another nice review as expected Kingzee
    The desktop cradle that works with and without Innocase will be released next week.

Seidio
    09-18-09 07:54 AM
    The desktop cradle that works with and without Innocase will be released next week.

Seidio
    That's good to hear. BTW I have a question for you. I currently have the Snap, would that have a better fit in the innocase leather pouch or the innocase holster? Thanks
    09-18-09 02:37 PM
    That's good to hear. BTW I have a question for you. I currently have the Snap, would that have a better fit in the innocase leather pouch or the innocase holster? Thanks
    The Snap will work in either one. It is a little wiggly in the Innocase Holster though.
    09-18-09 02:40 PM
    Good deal. Thank you sir. I think I am gonna jump on the pouch and the innodock. Depending on the price combined or if there is a sale *cough cough hint hint*

Edit: I see the dock is on sale with preorder hmm..
    Last edited by 0racle; 09-18-09 at 11:03 PM. Reason: update
    09-18-09 10:59 PM
    Haha kingzee, you're such a Seidio junkie! Nice review and thanks for sharing it with us!

Although, I will have to say that my favorite side leather belt pouch has to be one that I bought from a mall cart years back. The reason being is that the case I bought gives me access to both the USB port and the Mic.
    Last edited by milly177; 09-19-09 at 02:26 AM.
    09-19-09 02:23 AM
    i thought u worked for seidio being that u had every case of theirs for tour... haha

great reviews...

they should give u them for free .. being that u make these reviews and help people decide ... but i doubt it .. they are the cheapest company around i know with promotions...

they had a sale one time for free shipping over $50 orders and a coupon code for a % off... so i was gonna get the innocase2 with holster.. but after coupon code .. it came out to 49.95 .. so they wanted to charge me shipping because it was .5 cents .. forget that ... there discounts always have a catch or fine print ...

i bought this case after a 10% promotion code with shipping for $25 ... kingzee.. i know u love your cases u might want to check this out

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/new...erizon-284698/

links within posts for some reason arent working for me .. but u can search for this title if that link doesnt work
    New Tour Case/Holster Combo @ Verizon

the only reason why i thought of getting the innocase2 is because i can slide off the case easy to use my oem dock ...
    09-19-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD