Just finished a first look video of the Seidio Innocase Hybrid for the Tour 9630.

Enjoy!

Search keywords: seidio innocase snap hybrid surface ii 360 holster combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin leather pouch oem crackberry
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-17-09 at 03:28 PM.
    09-17-09 03:25 PM
    Great review as always! I still can't get over the bar in the center. That always bothered me. I've been looking for a good clear case to show off my phone, but can't seem to find one I like. I've always loved Seidio's products though. Thanks for the review Zee. And again, great job as always.
    09-17-09 07:07 PM
    Great review will be ordering one.
    09-18-09 12:58 AM
    Another great review, well done. After seeing all your different reviews, is one of these cases your go-to case or overall favorite?
    09-18-09 03:06 AM
    Another great review, well done. After seeing all your different reviews, is one of these cases your go-to case or overall favorite?
    My favorite is the Innocase Surface II. I LOVE this case! Makes my phone look super cool, is lightweight, is thinner than them all (except the snap), is VERY easy to open (the others I find difficult), can easily work with the BB OEM charging pod, and protects the phone very well. Take a look at my leather pouch video... I do a profile shot of this case in that video.
    09-18-09 02:42 PM
    You should have bought the full crystal case kingzee. Since you already have the Innocase I, you could have just mixed and matched! Thanks again for the vid.
    09-19-09 02:37 AM
    My favorite is the Innocase Surface II. I LOVE this case! Makes my phone look super cool, is lightweight, is thinner than them all (except the snap), is VERY easy to open (the others I find difficult), can easily work with the BB OEM charging pod, and protects the phone very well. Take a look at my leather pouch video... I do a profile shot of this case in that video.
    Awesome Zee, thanks for the info. I'll def look into that case.
    09-19-09 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD