Ok guys i have a storm and am new to the blackberry. My storm will not paly any videos is anyone else having this problem? youtube said i need to download flash video but i can't any suggestions?
    01-07-09 12:50 AM
    Are speaking of just youtube? You probably don't have the browser identifaction/emulation mode set to blackberry in the browser's options.
    01-07-09 02:10 AM
    Any reason why you're not using the YouTube app anyways?

http://www.google.com/m/download/you...-en_emb&noss=1
    01-07-09 03:07 AM
    I am having the same problem, not just with you tube but trying to convert and upload to my curve 8338...The only time uploading worked succesfully was with DM roxios but you all know the kinks with roxios software... please help...
    01-07-09 03:53 AM
    I am having the same problem, not just with you tube but trying to convert and upload to my curve 8338...The only time uploading worked succesfully was with DM roxios but you all know the kinks with roxios software... please help...
    As far as converting files to play on your BB, check out the guide in my signature, try it out and see if that doesn't work better for you.
    01-07-09 10:58 AM
    Ok guys i have a storm and am new to the blackberry. My storm will not paly any videos is anyone else having this problem? youtube said i need to download flash video but i can't any suggestions?
    try mobile.youtube.com
    01-10-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD