I have downloaded a converter trial to convert some of my media to .gp for my 8100....I have used these same programs/different versions for my Ipod and my son's PSP and it works great for the entire length of video's. The issue I am running into with the Blackberry video is that is stops at 2 minutes of video per file. I have downloaded two different converters (Itoo and X) and 2 minutes is it.
    Is there something I need to change on my media player to enable longer than 2 minutes? Thanks for any advice.
    02-28-08 11:08 AM
    don't know about those programs, sorry, have you tried converting via your desktop manager? i'm pretty sure it can be done this way
    02-28-08 11:11 AM
    in trial thats the limit, time is unlimited if you puchaces the software.
    this is a free one that alot of people and i use and it works great!

Seabyrd Technologies - Blackberry Video Converter
    Last edited by diveathome126; 02-28-08 at 04:14 PM. Reason: link
    02-28-08 04:12 PM
    I found nowhere on either program where it stated the 2 minute limit....I have been using the trial version for Ipod and PSP and there is no such limit. Sounds like you know this, so I guess I will buy it. It would just hack me off to pay $30 and still run into the 2 minute limit.
    Is there a way to covert via desk top manager.....I didn't think it converted from other programs?
    One other quick one that I can't find info on.....I don't have access to my media player options (to try to go full screen on videos). I went to advanced options and can't find where to access media player.
    Thanks much.
    02-28-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD