My wife said she saw one there for 9530 storm but do they actually have one for 9550?
    11-24-09 08:56 PM
    there isnt one for the 9530 just the 9550. thats the one she saw, im sure of it
    11-24-09 08:58 PM
    I picked up the Verizon Shell case combo yesterday and it works great with the standby magnet. I liked the leather one with chrome for looks but it had a very loose swivel clip and saw where someone said the magnet was weak. On the rubber one, you can see the big magnet and slips out of the holster with ease for quick access to phone. Not very difficult to remove from the case in case you ever needed to do a battery pull.
    11-24-09 09:37 PM
    I own Enter your location for my 9550 and had the same style for my 9530. Love the styling and the fact the I dont have to push, flip, twist or click anything to get to my phone.
    Interesting. Does it securely hold your S2 in place? How do you release your S2 to remove it from the holster? My experience with the Seidio's Innocase II tells me to wait for the S2 version. But I need a substitute of similar quality now. I'm thinking the Best Buy Platinum Series (expensive) or the Verizon version. What do you guys think about the Platinum vs. The Verizon version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 09:42 PM
    I have had the Platinum case for a bit now and love it! The general feel of it is great. I also feel like it offers very good protection. It's a bit on the pricey side but well worth it. No problems with the phone falling out due to the clip on top. The two piece design is great for battery pulls also.
    11-24-09 09:49 PM
    Interesting. Does it securely hold your S2 in place? How do you release your S2 to remove it from the holster? My experience with the Seidio's Innocase II tells me to wait for the S2 version. But I need a substitute of similar quality now. I'm thinking the Best Buy Platinum Series (expensive) or the Verizon version. What do you guys think about the Platinum vs. The Verizon version?

if you like the seidio case you will like the platinum case
    11-24-09 09:51 PM
    Alright. Rustynutzz and kcpayne have me heavily leaning toward the Platinum Series. I'm definitely off to Best Buy tomorrow to check out this case/holster combo.

11-24-09 10:22 PM
    Got it and I really like it...thanks for the help!
    11-24-09 10:25 PM
    Alright. Rustynutzz and kcpayne have me heavily leaning toward the Platinum Series. I'm definitely off to Best Buy tomorrow to check out this case/holster combo.

Can't find a bad thing to say about it. You will be pleased.
    11-24-09 10:42 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD