I found this thread while searching the forum of one on a tour. A little spendy, but a really beautiful case!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/vaj...s-tour-298648/

I don't know. I mean I could see myself buying one. LOL. Any idea how long it will take to have them out for the S2? I emailed them. I know they have a pretty decent production time after you order. A good month or so?
    11-04-09 05:11 PM
    I found this thread while searching the forum of one on a tour. A little spendy, but a really beautiful case!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/vaj...s-tour-298648/

I don't know. I mean I could see myself buying one. LOL. Any idea how long it will take to have them out for the S2? I emailed them. I know they have a pretty decent production time after you order. A good month or so?
    I have one on my storm one. It is a beautiful case that took almost a month to get after ordering it. I have the ivolution top case. $85 I think is what I paid for it. I am waiting on them to release them for the storm 2 and I will have my order in for 2 of them.
    11-04-09 08:00 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I think maybe I will put my phantom skin on it and order a vaja case when they come out. I am pretty easy on my phones (when new) lol. So I think waiting a couple months is not a big deal.
    11-05-09 07:02 AM
    I had a vaja case for my ipod and it was amazing. they are a little spendy, but they are well worht the money!
    11-05-09 07:52 AM
    I've used their cases in the past for Windows Mobile devices. They make great cases. A little spendy, but you get what you pay for. Their quality is top notch.
    11-05-09 09:10 AM
    They are expensive, they take a long time to arrive (just got my 3rd case, for my Tour, yesterday: took 63 days from ordering), and are awesome. I would make sure you are planning to keep the phone for quite a long time to be worth it. They fit very snug, so you wouldn't be able to have the Phantom skin on at the same time.
    11-17-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD