A lot of colors and I want this case but I really don't know which colors should I go so what is your choice ?
    03-06-09 07:46 AM
    Depends on what you like? What are your two favorite colors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 08:51 AM
    I just got mine in the mail today. I got black on black. Does not show dirt or scuff marks. I have had several Vaja cases in the past and allways had black on black. Only issue on the Vaja case is not seeing the LED with the case closed.
    03-06-09 10:02 AM
    Mine arrived today...Nautical Blue with a grey stipe....I like it!
    Last edited by walkingrock; 03-06-09 at 12:35 PM.
    03-06-09 11:08 AM
    I hesitate between several colors: dark and rosso, brownie and birch, vibrant orange et white, dusty olive and reed yellow so now you understand
    03-06-09 11:33 AM
    I like these but too expensive for my pocket book.
    03-06-09 11:35 AM
    How come they don't have the Storm cases on their site?
    03-06-09 11:43 AM
    Only issue on the Vaja case is not seeing the LED with the case closed.

Bummer, no buying for me...
    03-06-09 11:45 AM
    I went with orange and white

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:58 AM
    How come they don't have the Storm cases on their site?
    If you are talking about Vaja....yes, they do have Storm cases. They are pretty new.
    03-06-09 12:37 PM
    I hesitate between several colors: dark and rosso, brownie and birch, vibrant orange et white, dusty olive and reed yellow so now you understand
    I had that problem, too!! I still love some of the color combo's that I didn't get. I ended up getting something that wouldn't show wear and dirt (darker colors) as easily, and that was more sedate/conservative rather than showy, as I thought I would appreciate it more over a 2 yr period...could get tired of some easier. Also, I decided I would get something that looked good with the Storm's coloring....just my $0.02
    03-06-09 12:40 PM
    If you are talking about Vaja....yes, they do have Storm cases. They are pretty new.
    I was talking about the Storm, and they aren't listed under Blackberry. If someone has a link to where I can see them and perhaps purchase them, it would be helpful.

Thanks!
    03-06-09 01:06 PM
    I stayed with darker colors too: Black w/ Red (Rosso) stripe. I just got the Fedex ship notification today so I should have it next week. Cant wait.

I was talking about the Storm, and they aren't listed under Blackberry. If someone has a link to where I can see them and perhaps purchase them, it would be helpful.

Thanks!
    You can get to the BB Storm by choosing Products from their home page then using the menu to choose Device->Phones->Blackberry->Storm. A few styles have been out since ~Dec; the flip-cover models came out Jan & Feb.
    03-06-09 01:28 PM
    But no support for sleep mode??? Tell me it ain't so!

- R.
    03-06-09 07:56 PM

- R.
    My Vaja classic leather pocket has a sleeper magnet. The Vaja involution also is supposed to have a sleeper magnet.
    03-06-09 08:38 PM

- R.
    Only the shell models don't have magnets. The models which cover the front of the phone (all the ivolution models and the pouch/sleeve) do have magnets.
    03-08-09 10:19 AM
    i tend to be somewhat conservative and chose black with a dark gray interior (so it wouldn't show dust as much.) i hope to have it by the end of the month and will post pics
    03-08-09 12:32 PM
    I just got my Vaja storm case with the flip lid. The lack of LED cutout is my only complaint. But, I wanted a flip case that protects my storm when in pocket so it's not a deal breaker for me. I chose red with light bluish/gray stripe. I wanted something that catches your eye (so I will have less of a chance of leaving it behind lolz).

The camera convenience key is covered, but there is a mold that indicates where you should press. It's not too difficult to activate but difficult enough to not press accidentally.
    04-13-09 12:30 PM
    iVolution Top SP
    Black with steal grey center
    04-13-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD