Hey guys I know this ha been posted in Storm forums but was just looking at their web site and those cases for the Tour look sweet! I really want one but the price is a bit out there I've never spent that much on a case for anything lol.

I do forsee me keeping this phone for a long time it really is a perfect device for me. So maybe the investment is worth it. Any thoughts? Anyone have one of their cases for something else OR know of another quality alternative?
    07-16-09 11:54 AM
    how about a link?
    07-16-09 12:00 PM
    Yeah, few of us are going to go searching to see what you're talking about. If it's a nice case and you want it, go for it.
    07-16-09 12:01 PM
    $70 plus shipping...I think you'd be able to find something similar cheaper, and locally. My plan is to use the giant Zack Morris case it came with until I find something I like that's low profile, protective and decent looking.
    07-16-09 12:24 PM
    a bit pricey for a sleeve that you would have to take off and put your phone in danger.
    07-16-09 12:27 PM
    man i really like the way those cases look, but yea way too pricey for me. For now im gonna use the phantom skin that i ordered and see how that holds up. I think the tour is a beautiful phone and when using a skin you get to show it off instead of covering her up. haha
    07-16-09 12:49 PM
    Look at Beyza cases and Fortte cases. Quality leather in colors at about half the price of Vaja cases. They'll have Tour cases soon enough. Fortte has on line in cool multi-color slip cases and other styles. I can attest to the quality. i jsut ordered my first Beyza.
    07-16-09 12:54 PM
    Look at Beyza cases and Fortte cases. Quality leather in colors at about half the price of Vaja cases. They'll have Tour cases soon enough. Fortte has on line in cool multi-color slip cases and other styles. I can attest to the quality. i jsut ordered my first Beyza.
    I have a Beyza for my Curve. Absolutely love it. The quality is top notch and they said there isn't a date on when they'll have one available for the Tour.
    07-16-09 12:56 PM
    Vaja's site is nearly all in Flash... sadly, no direct links. Just click Phones -> BlackBerry -> Tour on the menu to the left of the screen.

Their cases might seem expensive, but they are worth EVERY penny... the fit and finish of their cases is unparalleled.
    07-16-09 02:43 PM
    I have a vaja for my Ipod and had one for my Q back in the day. I am about to order one for my Tour maybe right Now hahah. They really are worth every penny and do make the devices look good too.
    07-16-09 06:07 PM
    For me, the skins or the cases from Seidio work the best. It protects the device without adding too much bulk. I find that leather cases add a little more bulk which takes away from the slimness that is so good on these devices. It's all a matter of personal preference. The leather ones do look very classy!
    07-16-09 06:12 PM
    I've always wanted to get a vaja case for my ipod, but hadn't. If only it was a little cheaper. It looks like the perfect case for me. I just can't justify 70 dollar case for a 200 dollar product. I wish I could haha. I'm still thinking about it though.
    07-17-09 09:53 AM
    never knew about these cases..did an impulse buy yesterday on one of these..hopefully it'll be worth the cost.
    07-17-09 10:06 AM
    Wow, those are really nice. If I had a Tour this would be the case of choice for me. No clip of course, in black.
    07-17-09 10:10 AM
    waiting on a Black Beyza Croc : )
    07-17-09 10:17 AM
    Vaja is extremely nice I have the case they make for my Ipod nano (3g), and for my MacBook Pro. The prices may be alittle high, but the products are at the top of the food chain. I think I'm gonna pass as I don't really like cases on phones to add bulk, but post some pics when you get yours guys!
    07-17-09 10:22 AM
    I've looked at the Vaja cases for years and am considering making the plunge for the Tour, but I wish they had more color options. For some of the devices, you can pick from tons of colors.
    07-17-09 11:06 AM
    waiting on a Black Beyza Croc : )
    i've been using my old curve beyza case....and it fits excellent with the tour....just a heads up
    07-17-09 02:34 PM
    I'm debating on whether to get a vaja case or Innocase 360 for my tour. Any chance you could post a few pictures of the vaja case with your tour in it? Thanks.
    07-23-09 03:29 PM
    I have NO doubt that the Vaja cases are top quality. I've read reviews and looked into them myself. However, I feel a case should offer more than looks. It is primarily for protection. I have a curve and use the Seidio Innocase 360. I absolutely LOVE it. It adds very minimal bulk. It has a built in screen protector and something the Vaja can't do - keyboard protector.

I used a Seidio case in the past for about a year. The little tabs that click together wore out and died. I went thru all of the boards and forums and reviews and decided to upgrade to the Innocase 360. I'm now using Quickpull, So, the little tabs should get less wear and tear and last even longer. It's pricey - shipping and all comes out to about $45. But, I think it's worth it.

I can't post pictures of it on my phone, since my only camera I have is the phone camera. However, here's the link to the Seidio 360: Innocase 360 Video

I think that Vaja would not protect as well since the corners are left bare. I know it's a slim fit, but, it's still just a sleeve. So, the entire top is exposed. Overall protection and style are nice. But, when a case is truly tested is when it's dropped. if the corners are bare - then what is the case really doing? The innocase offers protection not just from bumps and bruises but from sand, dirt, pocket lint, etc. It makes the trackball not stick out - the thckness of the case makes the trackball flush with the top of the phone. So, when carrying in pocket - I get less lint and fuzz on the ball.

However, the innocase is not available yet for the Tour. BUT, Vaja has a 25 waiting period for "hand construction" - which is silly, why just say "back ordered"? I Ordered my Innocase from Seidio while it was "out of stock and back ordered". I paid for no special shipping, just good ol' USPS. I had in my hand 5 days later.

You asked for advice -for the money, protection, and overall usability: I'd go with Seidio Innocase 360 (without clip).
    07-23-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD