So I was having trouble using pictures that I have taken as my wallpaper. The problem was that when I set the picture as wallpaper it would use the fullsize image, not the one shown on the screen (resuliting in it showing only a corner of the image as the wallpaper).

There is an app in app world to do this for 4.99 but I decided that there had to be a way to do this built into the phone. I tried zooming in, then back out but that didn't work.
    The fix I finally found was that you have to go to the pictures application, make a folder, and move the pictures from the camera section to the folder that you made. Once the picture is taken from the camera folder and put in you created folder you will be able to use it as a wallpaper and it automatically sizes it to fit the screen.

This may seem like useless information to some, but in a previous post (can't find it now) there was quite a few people that were trying to figure out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 04:40 PM
    I think it is a great tip - thanks for sharing!

10-11-10 05:46 PM
    Go to your homescreen, click the BB button, choose options. Click change wallpaper. Select the picture you want from there.
    10-11-10 05:46 PM
    I just go to the pictures app hit the zoom in and then set as wallpaper and that has always worked for me

10-11-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD