I recently got the blackberry tour. I'm trying to use mp3's as ringtones but cannot seem to get them transferred. I used audacity to cut the ringtones to my desired size. I had no problem doing this with my treo. but i am new to blackberry so i'm not sure how to do this. please help
    12-27-10 01:13 PM
    I use ringtone remix, download it from blackberry app world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 06:48 PM
    What do you mean get them transferred? From where? Onto the Tour you mean? Easiest way is via the USB cable.
    12-27-10 10:30 PM
    Has anyone ever used Myxer MP3 as ring tones? I have downloaded 3 MP3's and they are now in my Windows Media Player. I have yet to sync them to my phone, but I was wondering if anyone has used this way before and if it was easy to do?
    12-28-10 11:35 PM
    If you have an mp3 that you want to use as a ringtone just put it in the ringtone folder. It's as easy as that. You should be able to choose it in your ringtone options. You can also use mp3 music from your music folder as ringtones. Use the option at the top of your ringtone list ...select music. As long as your ringtones/music are in the correct folders, you don't need any special apps or software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    StorminNC likes this.
    12-29-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD