Anyone had any luck finding a case that you do not have to take off to charge the Tour with the charging pod?
    08-09-09 12:25 AM
    I doubt one would exist. Not only do they restrict access to the charging contacts, they also add bulk so the phone won't fit into the pod.
    08-09-09 02:54 AM
    Two options: Option 1 - A skin case such as Invisible Sheild, Phantom Skinz, BSE, or Body Gaurdz.

Option 2 - Seidio Innocase. The bottom half of the case will slide off while the top remains and you can sit it in the charging pod.
    08-09-09 03:00 AM
    Actually, with the Seidio case I dont think you have to slide it off. There is a spot on the back for the charge. I think you just drop it in the pod as is.
    08-09-09 03:03 AM
    Actually, with the Seidio case I dont think you have to slide it off. There is a spot on the back for the charge. I think you just drop it in the pod as is.
    they are to think to just drop in. Seidio is prob developing a pod to use with their case like they did the storm
    08-09-09 07:55 AM

Option 2 - Seidio Innocase. The bottom half of the case will slide off while the top remains and you can sit it in the charging pod.
    The Innocase surface is a clamshell design and will not do this. The Innocase 2 surface is the slide in design where the bottom pops off for use with the charging pod. Neither are available yet but hopefully will be soon.
    I don't see a Seidio charging pod in development for the Tour yet. These usually come along some time after the cases do, and probably depends on how many cases they have sold.
    08-09-09 08:06 AM
    The Innocase surface is a clamshell design and will not do this. The Innocase 2 surface is the slide in design where the bottom pops off for use with the charging pod. Neither are available yet but hopefully will be soon.
    I don't see a Seidio charging pod in development for the Tour yet. These usually come along some time after the cases do, and probably depends on how many cases they have sold.
    That's precisely what I'm talking about. Sorry I didn't Clarify. I'm also aware that the innocase are still in development. I not worried because I use the otterbox, (which is out) anyway.
    08-09-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD