Does anyone know of a hard case that I can also use with my BB dock? No other thread seems to have a solution here. I have the dock already but use it so infrequently because its a pain to take the case I already have off. So IF there is anyone that knows for sure that there is a case out there that is thin enough to work in conjunction with the BB dock, Id love to hear from you. Thanks
    02-20-12 07:56 AM
    I don't think you'll find one. The pod is so tight, even a skin is problematic. Sorry.
    02-20-12 10:52 AM
    I didnt think so but it was worth a shot to ask just in case
    02-20-12 02:21 PM
    Does anyone know of a hard case that I can also use with my BB dock? No other thread seems to have a solution here. I have the dock already but use it so infrequently because its a pain to take the case I already have off. So IF there is anyone that knows for sure that there is a case out there that is thin enough to work in conjunction with the BB dock, Id love to hear from you. Thanks
    Nothing will work. A torch won't fit a dock even with a full body invisible shield on.
    I'm surprised someone hasn't made a case/dock combo
    02-20-12 02:52 PM
    That would actually rock! With as many of us that love our torch, that would definitely be a winner!
    02-20-12 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD