Enjoy my new ringtone. Download the ringtone to your computer and unzip the file. Or you can download the ringtone right to your phone here

Zebalu
    04-18-10 06:47 PM
    U knw that's pretty tite that people out there can make a request for something out sum1 takes there time, no matter how small, to fulfill it as if was required...but to even go the xtra mile to make it accessible to dl on the phone...I already hav my personal ting tone and all but jst saw this and wanted to say its really, well it jst makes me see the good when there is so much bad...kudos and I think I appreciate it more than the person who requested the song...and too all the people who make ring tones, themes,etc. Much oblieged.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 10:23 PM
    you are welcome. I enjoy making ringtones
    04-19-10 06:20 AM
    I hav this already, so its not really a big deal... But the version I hav and all the only 1's I can find is of the chorus...on Simple Man by lynard skynard...however I kinda wanted one whee it stars of with "momma told me,when I was young...". Its the 1sr verse...I'm not sure I can give u nething in return but if u don't hav the song its no big deal...but wither way thx for taking the time to respond to the 1st reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 09:35 AM
    thanks sounds great....
    09-21-10 03:20 PM
    what happen to 1fastmr2
    09-21-10 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD