It has been 4 days and I have done all the techniques... Rice, dryer etc. Now there are only a dozen or so tiny spots that are brighter. They may be slowly disappearing but not sure. Any advise if they should go away or are they permanent?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:43 AM
    Only time will tell, BUT the damage could be permanent. I had to use insurance to replace one of mine due to similar damage. I had alcohol, which I was using to clean it, damage the screen. Good thing I had the insurance.
    05-21-09 10:53 AM
    Funny... I was installing PS bc my other phone was dropped in the Gulf of Mexico. Insurance is a good thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:02 PM
    If the spots are under the screen, and you are VERY HANDY with small tools, you could always try to loosen the screen mounting screws so the seal can seperate and the area behind the lens can ventilate and dry. Outside of that... replacing is the option to repairing
    05-21-09 02:35 PM
    i'm assuming they are water bubbles in between screen protector and your screen? everyone else seemed to assume they were in your phone. please clarify. if they are just under the screen protector, give it a few more weeks and they should slowly evaporate.
    05-21-09 02:59 PM
    i'm assuming they are water bubbles in between screen protector and your screen? everyone else seemed to assume they were in your phone. please clarify. if they are just under the screen protector, give it a few more weeks and they should slowly evaporate.
    OK I jumped the gun =) I assumed it is under the screen, cuz I would just get a new screen protector and wipe the screen itself dry if that was the case... Seems so simple I passed over that being the possible problem.
    my bad
    05-21-09 03:02 PM
    Re: protector? Factory protectors, i have read, r not meant 2 be used long-term. BTW they can be quite hard 2 see.

Alternatively, what u see may be tiny evenly distributed sensors.
    05-21-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD