looking for usc walls for the tour but cant seem to find any anywhere !!!! any info on where to find some ??? searched the tour wallpaper threads as well. any help is much appreciated
    10-08-09 08:23 PM
    looking for usc walls for the tour but cant seem to find any anywhere !!!! any info on where to find some ??? searched the tour wallpaper threads as well. any help is much appreciated
    I have a few that I have found and resized. I'm also working one a few of my own creations whenever I actually get the time to. Here's the few that I have already resized though...

I'll post more when I can. I thought I saw a couple of USC walls in the Sports wallpaper section too...

BlackBerry 480x360 Wallpapers - sports-85 | CrackBerry.com
    10-09-09 10:35 AM
    I have a few that I have found and resized. I'm also working one a few of my own creations whenever I actually get the time to. Here's the few that I have already resized though...

I'll post more when I can. I thought I saw a couple of USC walls in the Sports wallpaper section too...

BlackBerry 480x360 Wallpapers - sports-85 | CrackBerry.com
    these are awesome !!!!! thank u so much. i look forward to your other ones. have a great weekend and thanks again for your time
    10-09-09 11:42 AM
    those are ugly LOL copy and pasted and it looks plain
    10-12-09 11:46 PM
    those are ugly LOL copy and pasted and it looks plain
    ok manuel......show us what u got !!!!!
    10-13-09 09:58 PM
    Here is a copy of my favorite
    10-29-09 05:42 PM
    Any with a duck stomping on the Trojan..

Sorry, couldn't help it.. Defense did NOT show up tonight!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 11:20 PM
    Here is a copy of my favorite
    Very nice. Thanks. Looks great with my current theme.
    11-05-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD