I mean no disrespect to the Crackberry forums, moderators or any other representative/supporter of this website with this post.
    Over the past 12 months, I've visited this site just about everyday to find the latest information on Blackberries and all things associated with. You guys do a great job and I consider this site a one-stop-shop for all my Blackberry needs.

My issue is the introduction of the USB Mini to USB Micro adapter that is presented on the main page and in the Crackberry Store. I understand that a business is being run, and Crackberry does their best to provide us with quality products, but I feel as if I am not being allowed to provide a review or opinion on a product they provide. Is that not what Crackberry wants? Feedback whether it be positive or negative, so they may make improvements?

When the USB Mini to USB Micro adapter was posted yesterday on the main page, a few of us were allowed to express honest comments about the price it was introduced. Comments were discarded and disabled from the entry shortly after.

Next I went to the Crackberry store and gave a rating, and expressed my opinion justifying that rating. Those comments were also deleted. Keep in mind, both comments were civil and non-offensive. So if anyone can chime in and explain to me whats going, i'd appreciate it.
    10-02-09 08:07 AM
    I wonder what happened..
    You can get the same thing ( a bit longer) for motorola's and they work fine with the berry... if the price is 10.00 just buy an additional charger
    10-02-09 08:09 AM
    Thanks Tony, like you, I often shop around for the best deals. I'm starting to get the idea that its not such a hot idea to discuss competitive prices as it gives other visitors of the site the idea to go elsewhere...
    10-02-09 08:16 AM
    someone posted a review stating the same.....wonder how long it will take to get pulled
    10-02-09 08:22 AM
    my comment was one of the ones pulled... I was a bit blunt with my comment "$9.95 are you kidding..." I do understand its a business but a $9.95 item that can be purchased for $1-2 on ebay or at your local computer store (Frys, Microcenter, etc.).

USB Mini to USB Micro, great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Computers Networking on eBay!
    10-02-09 12:39 PM
    Thanks Tony, like you, I often shop around for the best deals. I'm starting to get the idea that its not such a hot idea to discuss competitive prices as it gives other visitors of the site the idea to go elsewhere...
    I look for the best deals, but try to support local businesses and sites I frequent....
    10-02-09 12:55 PM
    My initial thoughts also when seeing the introduction of this product. Despite having three older mini-usb chargers, $10 is not a good investment on this adapter when you can widely obtain a wall charger for $6.

Nonetheless, without profitability, businesses cannot continue to exist. That being said, I still pass.
    10-02-09 11:11 PM
    Heck, mu local Verizon independent seller gave me a charger for free.
    10-05-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD