Wassup everyone! I have a problem using my Media Center on my BB Desktop with my BBPearl?

My desktop does tells me that is connected with my device, but when I go into my media center and try to browse my files of my device it gives this:

"Upnp devices have been detected however this pc is not currently authorized to browse them. Please change the security settings on your device to authorize this pc."

I have gone all over my settings and I still don't know what I need to change, could anyone guide me with matter? Thanks
    03-25-08 06:47 PM
    I'm having the same problem and am bummed no one has responded to this question... I'm unable to transfer any ringtones from my PC to my BB...
    10-04-08 09:55 PM
    This is what I did and it worked for me. Good luck.

Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer, open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and then double-click Media Manager.
    Enable home network sharing by completing the following:
    On the taskbar in the upper pane, click Sharing and choose Manage My MediaSpace (UPnP).
    The Manage My MediaSpace dialog box appears.
    To enable home network sharing, click Start Sharing.
    The button name changes to Stop Sharing.
    Click Done to close the dialog box.
    Grant access to computers on your home network:
    On the taskbar in the upper pane, click Sharing, and then choose Manage My MediaSpace (UPnP).
    The Manage My MediaSpace dialog box appears.
    Select a computer with which you want to share your files, and click Authorize.
    Repeat this step for each computer with which you want to share files.
    Click Done to close the dialog box.
    11-02-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD