How do I upload my videos that I took on my storm to my email or facebook?(It is to long so I dont have that option right from my phone)

Thanks
    01-17-10 11:53 PM
    If I understand correctly you're saying that the video file is too large to send it as an attachment to your email. Here's the other options.

Plug your phone into your computer using the USB cable provided when you got it. The phone should ask you if you want to enable mass storage mode. Choose yes. The phone and the memory card will show up on your computer as two different external drives. If you get a popup in windows asking what you want to do with them, choose to view the files, and find your video. It will most likely be in the videos folder on your memory card unless you changed your options. You then copy the file and paste it to your desktop or wherever you want it on your computer.

If when you plug in the phone it never asks if you want mass media mode enabled, here is how you do it manually: go options, memory, put mass storage mode support to on, auto enable mass storage mode when connected to yes or prompt, then unplug from the computer and plug back in.
    01-18-10 08:04 PM
    Moving to Movies & Vidoes Forum
    01-19-10 08:24 AM
    I used your directions about enabling the mass loading on my blackberry and the auto enabling. Now the problem is the file extension. It is .3GP. My windows media player does not support this file extension. I attempted to save it as a supported file extension but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions?
    01-19-10 08:58 AM
    You can try using Handbrake to convert into .mpg, etc... (HandBrake)
    01-19-10 09:18 AM
    I think this is the one you needed: YouCast for Blackberry allows you to send BIG videos to your bb buddies with push tech or send to any regular email account. To install, use your bb browser to go to m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    01-23-10 07:51 PM
    it will be alot easier to do it by computer, just time consuming i believe
    01-25-10 04:29 AM
    Surely we could use computer to upload video. But I think it is great that we could send out video without a computer. After all, we carry BB everywhere, not computer.
    01-25-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD