Maybe I didn't Search deep enough and I am a n00b to BB and the site. I didn't want to be a RingTone leech so I uploaded one I made for my wife's BB that works fine on her Pearl and my new Storm. No errors on the upload page, sent File to Rock Folder. But now it doesn't show up. Saved as Mono mp3 44khz 48kbs which is the same format the others seem to be. Is there a max file size? This one is about 1mb even after compressing, running time 40 seconds. Name of file It's Over my username cadzilla74. Let me know. I would love to contribute to the site but I guess I don't have all the info I need yet.
    01-22-09 08:53 PM
    do you mean you submitted it crackberry's ringtone? if so, i think there's a time period before it shows up so others can use it. i think it's so they can "review" the file?

if you're talking about something else, then i dunno. sorry if i'm not much help
    01-22-09 10:22 PM
    do you mean you submitted it crackberry's ringtone? if so, i think there's a time period before it shows up so others can use it. i think it's so they can "review" the file?
    Yes thanks. That is what I did. I was not aware they reviewed files before making them public.
    01-23-09 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD