I ran a search and a few threads popped up, but they are a year old.

this seems to be happening again. I have sent the wallpaper via the link and as an attachment. both show "unsupported media type in header."

09-28-08 10:30 AM
    Im sorry but can we get more insight into what your are actually trying to do
    09-28-08 10:32 AM
    sure thing.

I am trying to send myself a new wallpaper. when i do this, i receive "unsupported media type in header." I tried sending myself the wallpaper as an attachment and as a URL. both show the same message.
    09-28-08 10:34 AM
    sure thing.

I am trying to send myself a new wallpaper. when i do this, i receive "unsupported media type in header." I tried sending myself the wallpaper as an attachment and as a URL. both show the same message.
    Having the same issue this morning and posted a thread on this a few minutes before you posted this one. Well good to know I am not the only one having an issue. Perhaps its a issue with teh site temporarly and will be corrected. I tried several things (sending as URL, etc) but none worked, I keep getting same "Unsupported media type in the header" message.
    09-28-08 10:37 AM
    The same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago. I thought (since I am new) that perhaps I did something wrong, but now I see other people are posting this. I'm downloading the ones I want for now, but the e-mail option is much quicker.
    09-28-08 10:39 AM
    Sounds like it might be something wrong with the site.
    09-28-08 10:40 AM
    same here. getting same message. yesterday i did a post bout not even getting the email! don't know whats the deal. hope they fix soon tho.
    09-28-08 12:23 PM
    Having the same issue. I usually email it to my bb directly from the site. As a temp. fix, I've downloaded and saved the wallpaper to my computer in my pictures folder and then emailed the picture from my computer as an attachment to my bb email account and downloaded the wallpaper to my device that way. It's a few more steps however, not the end of the world.
    Last edited by shawnb; 09-28-08 at 02:52 PM. Reason: [sic]
    09-28-08 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD