Spotted this today, first lot of accessories I've seen for the Bold...oh & an unlocked Bold due in August.

Play.com (UK) - Free Delivery - Mobile - Search Results: blackberry bold
    07-02-08 01:08 PM
    Thanks... had already seen the phone on there, but not the accessories.

Don't think much of their �500 price tag though, as it can be pre-ordered much cheaper elsewhere.

Handtec's current price (the most you will pay) is �422.99 but they are quoting "DUE: Early September 2008" which isn't so good!

Does anyone really know though, I wonder... Grrr!
    07-02-08 01:39 PM
    I don't think that's a legit image of the charging pod up on that page. The Bold's charging contacts are in a different spot than the Curve & Pearl, so I'd expect a much different looking charging pod when actually released. Or at least revamped.
    07-02-08 01:52 PM
    I don't think that's a legit image of the charging pod up on that page. The Bold's charging contacts are in a different spot than the Curve & Pearl, so I'd expect a much different looking charging pod when actually released. Or at least revamped.
    Nothing like drumming up pre-orders to justify your business loans, collect interest, etc.!!
    07-02-08 01:56 PM
    So when is Crackberry.com going to have Bold accessories? I would think that would be the telling sign that the Bold was nearing its release date.
    07-02-08 03:02 PM
    1,000.00!? No thank you. I'm just going to wait patiently and pay 35% of that.
    07-03-08 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD