Hey,

Not sure if you know but UK users can now access the TVCatchup service on their handset, Simply go to TVCatchup Mobile on your phone browser and sign up, once you choose your selected channel you get the choice of low of high quality streaming.

To make things even easier you can download a widget for your homescreen too

www.theblackberryshed.co.uk/launcher/catchup.jad

06-22-10 04:55 AM
    Man, I wish a service like this was available in the us. HULU mobile would be an awesome idea!
    06-27-10 10:35 PM
    Thanks for posting this. Used tvcatchup on the computer and the ipod but could never get it to work on the Blackberry.
    07-07-10 06:31 AM
    Thanks for this jsho1. Strangely the blackberry.tvcacthup.com link did not work on my 9520, but this link did. Now I can watch some tv on the go
    08-15-10 04:53 AM
    Man, I wish a service like this was available in the us. HULU mobile would be an awesome idea!
    Indeed it would. I have emailed them asking for a Blackberry App, and the message I got back said they will be making it available on devices based on user demand. So if you want to help out, shooting Hulu an email about it would be the way to go.
    08-15-10 10:09 AM
    Not nearly as cool as Hulu, but you can check out YesterBerry - BlackBerry OTA Classic Streaming for some BlackBerry friendly content, both audio and video, live and on-demand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 12:24 AM
    Not nearly as cool as Hulu, but you can check out YesterBerry - BlackBerry OTA Classic Streaming for some BlackBerry friendly content, both audio and video, live and on-demand

Thanks so much 4 the info....
    08-20-10 01:41 PM

This is pretty cool. Thanks for the link!

I've been watching the TVYachts channel for a couple days now and have only seen cigarette boat races.. Wish they would make a different channel for boat races and one strictly for yachting.
    08-21-10 12:20 AM
    Glad you guys like it. I actually built and run YesterBerry myself. Just added a few more channels last night and tonight; I'll keep doing so as I find them. Over 40 live streams now! Us Blackberry folk don't have nearly enough live OTA content...
    08-21-10 12:57 AM
    cheers for this link!! works like a treat over wifi! will have to test over 3g once im in an area with it!!

Thanks again!
    08-27-10 03:48 AM
    Great stuff, Yesterberry. Just tried it. Nice interface, tons of world wide channels to choose from.

Good work, Charred dude!!
    09-07-10 06:37 PM
    Thanks for posting this. Used tvcatchup on the computer and the ipod but could never get it to work on the Blackberry.
    In the UK some people are finding that O2 have a block on using Tvcatchup for blackberry however i discovered that by using Opera Mini it somehow allows you to use it just set it up on your home-screen for Quick access and it loads and plays perfectly but the standalone berry browser blocks you.. hope you find this useful
    09-14-10 06:52 AM
    Sigh. At least you have HULU, can't access it here in the UK
    09-15-10 06:23 AM
    In the UK some people are finding that O2 have a block on using Tvcatchup for blackberry however i discovered that by using Opera Mini it somehow allows you to use it just set it up on your home-screen for Quick access and it loads and plays perfectly but the standalone berry browser blocks you.. hope you find this useful
    Big TY ksean007, very useful yeah I haven't tried it myself, will put it on my partner's Blackberry tonight, who will enjoy that.
    09-15-10 06:27 AM
    in the us if u use opera would it work?
    09-15-10 10:52 PM
    in the us if u use opera would it work?
    Unfortunately no. The TvCatchup are BBC streams, and they geoblock everything quite thoroughly. No matter what browser you try, it's not going to work in the USA.
    09-15-10 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD